Author Topic: Reality of Experience  (Read 371 times)

AYPadmin

Reality of Experience
« on: April 16, 2020, 09:05:58 AM »
habbu07
Nepal
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2020 :  11:21:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I experience I'm here all the time along with the experience of I'm alone projecting all things whenever my attention alights because I feel, think, believe, relate, worry, listen, taste, act, talk, etc it's all of me and me.

Years back I felt everything is out there to me but I exerience other way round these days and I feel I am everything for which I'm responsible for my ignorance, knowledge, pain, pleasure, etc.

What is this experience?

Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2020 :  10:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Habbu07,

It seems that the identification with the object of perception is replaced with the identification with the cognitive processes. If you are your feelings, thinking, beliefs, etc., you could bring your attention to them and notice that what you call "of me and me" changes in time - everything is impermanent. If it changes, it cannot be the final truth, isn't it?

Your insight that you are responsible for your ignorance is right on the mark. If you are responsible, then you can do something about it. Do you have a spiritual practice?

habbu07
Nepal
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2020 :  04:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank You Blanche! I am indebted by your contribution in this topic.

Yes I experience that I am responsible for my ignorance, I feel happy that I know this and I shift my consciousness towards directing it in right place without any thoughts that changes my projection that of me and me with just presence.

Regarding my spiritual practice I experiment meditations with "The Book of Secrets 112 Meditations to Discover the Mystery Within An Introduction to Meditation". Also listening and reading to Osho's discourses very often.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:41:01 PM by AYPadmin »