Author Topic: How do you stay alive after.  (Read 366 times)

AYPadmin

How do you stay alive after.
« on: April 25, 2019, 09:00:21 AM »
Cody
Ireland
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2018 :  12:04:44 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hey guys, nothing holds you grounded anymore. How do you keep that desire, seems a lot of work. Or am I just at some stage.

I heard you can leave your body and thats what i'm feeling, lightness, non existence only consciousness seems like a lot of work, but i feel like i want to play to do certain things. It feels hard tho. Because you see the nature of nothingness

Or will your body know when its time, and wont allow you to leave
Christi
United Kingdom
3529 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2018 :  12:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Cody,

It is possible to have out-of-body-experiences (OBE's) as a result of practicing yoga and especially as a result of a kundalini awakening. You will come back though, even if it does not feel like it sometimes. 

Many people have such experiences, but they do not die.

In terms of staying grounded, you have been given good advice about that by Charliedog already in this thread.

You are going through a particular stage at the moment. It will pass, and then you will be onto a new stage, with new experiences unfolding.

It will be alright!

Christi