Author Topic: The beauty of it all  (Read 269 times)

AYPadmin

The beauty of it all
« on: April 25, 2019, 08:52:29 AM »
lateralus
USA
50 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  12:08:13 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
As I left the house to run some errands a couple of days ago, I was surprisingly struck at the overwhelming vastness and beauty of everything.The sky,the trees,the squirrels,the sound of birds chirping. The level of detail,color and brightness was astounding. I was overcome with an immense sense of gratitude and love. The same things I have seen countless times, and been around my entire life was now the most overwhelmingly beautiful thing I've experienced to date. I've never percieved the environment like this before and was definitely not prepared for this.For a few moments I felt undeserving of such a tremendous gift of divine grace,but then released it into silence and enjoyed the precious gift.

Driving wasn't such a great idea in retrospect either,as it turned out to be a bit dangerous. I accidentally ran off the road a couple of times   observing the immense beauty of it all . When I returned home I didn't go inside until 6 hours later. Just walked around enjoying this incredible wonder of creation.

Edited by - lateralus on May 14 2017 01:53:44 AM
Yonatan
Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  02:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sounds beautiful lateralus!! Enjoy 
Go to Top of Page
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1139 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  11:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - May 14 2017 :  1:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply