Author Topic: My 'Becoming'  (Read 1101 times)

lucidinterval1

My 'Becoming'
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 09:32:13 AM »
Anne,

Thank-you very much for sharing your experiences. It is wonderful to hear! It is also nice to hear that AYP helped your transiton.
As for healing, if the desire is strong then maybe you could ask permission of the person that you would like to help. That would give the other person the opportunity to work through their own freewill.

With Peace,
Paul

Sparkle

• MindfulLiving.ie
My 'Becoming'
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 11:26:22 PM »
Hi Anne

Just to qualify further on what I said above
My experience with healing is that a person won't get healed unless they are ready to be healed.

Having thought about this and checked it with others, it is possible for someone benefit from healing without a shift in consciousness, but it will probably only be temporary and once the effects of the healing have gone the origional state of dis-ease will probably reoccur.

When you think about it this makes sense - to me anyway. Otherwise a fully enlightened individual could keep healing someone untill they were also as enlightened, and then that individual could do the same to someone else and so on untill everyone was enlightened. This of course does not happen. We have to undergo the relatively slow and often painful process of becoming conscious of our own enlightenment.

It would seem to me then that your dilemma might be something to do with finding a more effective way of healing that suits you. The process of compassionate listening and support is a wonderful way of giving someone the opportunity of a shift in consciousness, and if it feels right you could possibly combine this with hands on healing and/or massage.

I know someone who is also a healer/massage therapist and she gets clients who end up having a cup of tea in her kitchen for the duration of the session where they just talk. She says more and more people are wanting this even though they book in for a massage.

my 2 cents [:)]