Author Topic: vajroli  (Read 6758 times)

sharath_1861

vajroli
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 10:22:46 AM »
so many ppl yearning to know about VAJROLI!
i don know if it is for physical pleasure or for spiritual upliftment?
dear yogani have u come across the book "umesh yoga darshan"there r 2 vols of it and in the 2nd vol e clearly mentions regarding vajroli,equipments needed its measurement and what not?
for the ppl who think it is mere illusion to suck mercury thru male organ then i don know what to call u ppl!
u r closing ur eyes in the afternoon and shouting there is NO SUN![:D]
i myself have got those instruments done in silver and have started doing it since 3 days and there is no such thing yet called as blood in urine[8D].
for god's sake don't use CATHETER.it is only meant for sutra neti and stuff and not for ur PENIS[:(!]
there is also a hindi yoga book a very,very rare one indeed which can be found in dli,noida(digital library of india project)under the name bindu yoga with photos of sucking water and stuff but they r very very very unclear.even he has given measurements and drawings of those pictures.
i wish i cud paste the photos of the instruments i got made using silver.
it was an embarassing situation to get those instruments done since everyone would ask what for do u use these things[:I]

AYPadmin

Re: vajroli
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 10:40:18 AM »
bidyut100
India
2 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  06:44:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Dear Guruji,

I am very much interested to learn Vajroli technique by using catheter.
I can able to do naturally Khechari mudra. By using tongue I can able to do alternate nostril breath. I am doing Srividya Sadhana, sirsa asana for 5 mins,jala neti, chakra sana , Vastrika, maha banha with ashini mudra and vajroli mudra, maha mudra , Kriya yoga pranayama-1,2,3 and thokkar kriya every day.
If you kindly inform the details procedure then I am very much interested to try Vajroli mudra by catheter.
My sexual fantasy is very high, I have tired lot the also it is not under control.Though I am married.
I have tried blocking method with out ejaculation but it is not giving satisfaction. So, I am ejaculating almost alternate day.But I want to control it and I am some times able to stay more than 10 days with out sex but again it is same as ealier.
If you kindly advice me how to control the sexual lust, I will be very much obliged. I have purchased your book for Discovering the Power of. Pre-Orgasmic Sex .
Awaiting your kind reply.
Thanking you,
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5152 Posts

Posted - May 07 2016 :  09:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi bidyut100:

At this stage, this is all I have to say about vajroli (above): http://www.aypsite.com/forum/

Much better to develop a balanced routine of daily practice, with deep meditation at the core. Then all the rest will come without having to go to extremes.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
d4rr3n
United Kingdom
10 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2016 :  11:29:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Is there any other Indian yogic practices associated with the thunderbolt (vajra)and do you know if this practice has any connection to vajrayana.

I am guessing that vajarayana in Tibet originally came from Indian travailing saints and thus Indians must have called that practice by another name.
Go to Top of Page
bidyut100
India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  11:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear Sir,
I will be very much thankful if u enlighten me about vajrali mudra.I have purchased disposal Romsons Nelaton Catheter - FG14 , 100 nos. to use as vajroli tube.I know nauli,maha bandha for 40-50 secs with khechari mudra.I will insert it very slow and only very small length in every day one time and I will disposed the catheter every day after one time use.If any irritation/pain is their means I will abandoned the practice.Kindly inform me what kind of precaution should take for inserting above catheter in urthera.
Kindly advice.Thanking you.
Go to Top of Page
yogani
USA
5152 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2017 :  11:33:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bidyut100

Dear Sir,
I will be very much thankful if u enlighten me about vajrali mudra.I have purchased disposal Romsons Nelaton Catheter - FG14 , 100 nos. to use as vajroli tube.I know nauli,maha bandha for 40-50 secs with khechari mudra.I will insert it very slow and only very small length in every day one time and I will disposed the catheter every day after one time use.If any irritation/pain is their means I will abandoned the practice.Kindly inform me what kind of precaution should take for inserting above catheter in urthera.
Kindly advice.Thanking you.

Hi bidyut100:

It is not recommended as per my previous posts in this topic. Certainly not for anyone with less than a decade or more with a stable routine in daily deep meditation, spinal breathing pranayama and other practices in the AYP baseline system. If you proceed in your pursuit of mechanical vajroli it will be at your own risk. Natural vajroli is far beyond all that, and it is not attained with a catheter. See these lessons.

All the best!

The guru is in you.