Author Topic: dull aching in my testicle after semen retention  (Read 142 times)

AYPadmin

dull aching in my testicle after semen retention
« on: July 19, 2019, 08:54:24 AM »
DubYouSee
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2017 :  6:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello, I picked up Mantak Chia's Cultivating Male Sexual Energy a couple of months ago and have been practicing the testicular breathing, scrotal compressions, and power lock practices he describes in the book. Everything was going great until about a week ago i started to feel a dull ache in my left testicle, which has not gone away, this was after about 6 weeks of not ejaculating. Also every morning when i wake up i seem to have a lot of extra energy and have a hard time laying still in my bed, my feet want to keep moving , which is unusual. I am looking for help on how to get rid of this pain, at this time i have stopped practicing the power lock but have still been practicing the testicular breathing and scrotal compressions to circulate energy through my body/miscrocosmic orbit. I am hoping to avoid going to the doctor about this. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
DubYou