Author Topic: Samsara Movie  (Read 221 times)

AYPadmin

Samsara Movie
« on: May 03, 2019, 08:21:45 AM »
KarenVic
Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  12:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HI I came across this movie on Youtube,its very good, a story about Tibetan Monks.https://youtu.be/IvSm2Xnc_UA
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1468 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2017 :  02:55:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"How can a drop of water be kept from drying up?"
"By putting it into the sea."

Thank you Karen
Go to Top of Page
Yogan
United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  02:46:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yogan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen this movie also 2 months ago. I think is really good, its not for everyone. The think is in my opinion this is not the life of of monk in 21 century. I think everything is changed now.
Go to Top of Page
KarenVic
Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  11:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogan
I agree, I think it was more of a 1950's movie. But it really did show how the wheel continues.

quote:
Originally posted by Yogan

I have seen this movie also 2 months ago. I think is really good, its not for everyone. The think is in my opinion this is not the life of of monk in 21 century. I think everything is changed now.
Go to Top of Page
KarenVic
Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2017 :  11:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

BlureRaincoat,
that is a most beautiful quote, much light and love to you

quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

"How can a drop of water be kept from drying up?"
"By putting it into the sea."

Thank you Karen