Author Topic: Vedantic Bhakti?  (Read 476 times)

porcupine

• http://www.xanga.com/stellawasadiverandshewasdown
Vedantic Bhakti?
« on: August 04, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73XLkf43-s

I am a devotee of the Goddess, and I also am a vedantist, so sometimes, I am devoted to her in all the forms she appears, as my entire experience, it is all that Is, which I feel this pure love for, because all is indeed Love.
Forgive me, if words fail me (I humor myself) though it is this love, which is responsible for every moment, suddenly this is clear to me, what 'I' am and the entire suchness of it all, is a process that comes so automatically and anciently
I have been marvelling at the beauty found everywhere, in angles and in space, in people, in birds, and in circumstance, in spirals, and in fractals, and in simplicity. Suddenly, through the thick summer air, the river calls clean and there, me and Goddess dance together, splashing bamboo and rhine, GAIA!
so many images, so beautiful, within it, without it, om...
The balance is natural, union, though none of it is happening, and this has not occured to me, but now as I recall, none of it has happened, and yet it all has, cliche is a blessing, and tradition, and art, are enlightenment looking back upon itself, if this is true then by all means take me to the mountains, and I'll run into the sky with binoculars of pine cones and sandles of sage, I'll sprinkle rain over every mound and valley, and enter sadhana with the immortal tricksters who play throughout the universe, Goddess, this shard of nothingness, I offer it unto you, for all is you, and I am nonexistent
among the tao and the forest of tree people, spiralling like the rocks on the shore of your doorway, I enter, yearning for your illumination, no more shall the shadow of suffering come upon my soul, I offer hemp and the eternal song, I offer the growth of all the world, for it is all within me, and I am you!

I am Goddess!

and I look down upon my body, the universes humming like hearts, expanding and contracting like lungs, all wondering what
and it is me, with this inspiration, this nameless spirit which rises up within me who gives it all meaning and purpose
and even I end, upon the height of heights, soaring above Wanti, one with all, and my being is Why?
burst out in a million colors and falling again, the images, images of my life, of all lifes, of all feelings, of this..
I am ecstatic!!!!

I drink amrita and cleanse my body mind and soul through

Vedanta Bhakti

For I am always new, and with every recognition of You, I am reborn, each life, beautiful distinct, Nishkamya Bhakti is what pervades, so I sit here, in the temple of the Universal spirit, I gaze into the metals, and I leave, I go out into the woods, dancing, I have forgotten everything, there is only pure feeling, somehow I am able to heal all beings, and my heart emanates a pure love, all kinds of beings come and join me, all of them are you, we sing and dance, fairies, humans, antelope, alligators, monkeys, iguanas, spiders, nematodes, jaguars, angels, extra terrestrials, buddhas, birds, the plants, the sky!
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Suddenly you have awakened and we fly away into a great heaven, the likes of which none of us knew of until now, Goddess!

What is this delight of infinity??

We all question and spontaneously enter meditation...

it is the tree of life, and within all of our hearts there is a golden apple, as I danced by the tree I struck my head against a branch accidentally and thus we have been blessed greatly
throughout all worlds, and through the great nomad lands, the tao is bright and dull, we all sing in our own ways
love, love, love

Goddess is indescribable
she makes me throw words out blindly and they grow into
amazing dharmas
Goddess!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpCcdofqzZc&NR=1
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 09:43:35 AM by porcupine »