Author Topic: What comes before thought  (Read 224 times)

AYPadmin

What comes before thought
« on: July 17, 2019, 12:55:49 PM »
lateralus
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2017 :  05:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
"I" is the root of thought.
Yestarday I asked "what comes before thought",and the sense of "I" was/is lost. Not much is left now but inner silence and awareness.The sense of 'I' is very feint at best.

Everything being done,daily stuff,is without the sense of "I" in it now,and being done by awareness,which I'm having to conclude now is "me". I am awareness ???

The "I" had a sense of feel to it,as "I'm doing something". Now the feel is lost. Awareness has no feel. The body is doing,seeing,feeling as normal,but I'm like a bit away from it.I guess the associated "feel" to descibe would be detached. But comfortably detached

From my understanding,this is growing more into the witness. It's gonna take some time to integrate and settle into.Hopefully not too long.
Edited by - lateralus on Mar 19 2017 05:35:08 AM
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2017 :  05:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Ecdyonurus
Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2017 :  03:51:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Lateralus, may I ask you what do you find "comfortable" in that "detachment"?
Go to Top of Page
lateralus
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2017 :  11:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Right now it's just quiet inside. peaceful & warm. Being watched/observed.
Go to Top of Page
Ecdyonurus
Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2017 :  05:30:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2017 :  07:05:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply