Author Topic: "How do you know Daddy?"  (Read 223 times)

AYPadmin

"How do you know Daddy?"
« on: July 17, 2019, 08:39:00 AM »
CarsonZi
Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  9:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
...probably the best "externally stimulated" inquiry I've had in a while and it just keeps on giving! 

Many thanks to the older of the household mini-gurus for this one!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Aug 11 2015 9:47:10 PM
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  11:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  kids say the darnedest things
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  11:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." --Yoda
Go to Top of Page
maheswari
Lebanon
2333 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  02:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Ecdyonurus
Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  06:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Absolutely - my son really is one of my yoga teachers.

When we have a fight he is alway the first one who says "let's make peace, we love each other". Is there a better way to practice yoga in daily life?
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  07:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
i am sure my son was a prince in his last life he loves being served.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  08:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yep..How and Why? Questions throughout the day.. I love to see the answers that come out of me. Life is indeed a meditation.
Go to Top of Page
Beehive
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  2:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My kids are in their 20's and it is still true that they are my best teachers! It really is wonderful. The spiritual/yoga foundation we share with them has had very deep rewards and has made parenting through the rough patches much easier.