Author Topic: Mukti  (Read 267 times)

AYPadmin

Mukti
« on: July 17, 2019, 08:32:53 AM »
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  1:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hari om tat sat
Dear bhakthas

Hello everyone
Has anyone seen god.
It is time to wake up bhakthas.i trying to find some answers just if u could help

I am getting frustrated daily. With all my knowledge with whatever i have grasped n felt experience from god. I am completely disappointed to tell that i am not able to tell that god exist in way we know he exists. But i am still confident he is existing in some form still unknown.
All the puranas is looking like some type of stories. We don't have any proper proof for any of these things other than beliefs n assumptions.

So how about mukti. How to tell anybody has been got mukti from birth n death cycle n become one with god. How to tell buddha achieved mukti n escaped birth death cycle n became one in pancha bhuthas as he claimed.
How to tell where is shakaracharya n other great people are now

We know only about mind n matter but to tell mind is byproduct of matter is not just possible. about soul n god it only feels good when u think they exist but their is no proper proof of their existence. Ghosts might be proof of souls . But their is no proper proof of God's. It seems buddha saying "their is nothing in this world that is fixed" might be true.
But about soul, even if soul exist but it doesn't seems its mind is fixed.

I just don't understand why i have taken birth i don't like this world i want mukti from all this please give me mukti from all these oh lord almighty vishu shiva shankara

i am not able to understand why have i taken birth i have never liked this world from birth their is only frustration in this world. The sex thing somehow confuses me but it is not so strong. I just want mukti their no such thing that i want. So can anyone explain why have i taken birth. Will atleast i get mukti n become one with god atleast now

Why is that god simply clears the mind if he exists. If he makes up his mind how time will it take. What is that god wants

Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan swamiye sharnam ayyappa

Hari om tat sat

Sorry if i have upset u all but it might be time to wake up bhakthas

Mykal K
Germany
265 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  2:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  Ranjan.

Wherein lies the problem?

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  3:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
The thing is mykal
I am douting whether mukti exists r not
So where is bhudha now
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  3:28:23 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear Ranjan,

I don't have answers to your questions. Only a suggestion- Twice daily practices with self-pacing and accept whatever you may think is causing suffering.

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2015 :  5:13:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
These questions are singing from deep within yourself. I am confident the answers are in there too, Ranjan, and yes, I have no proof of this. The needles are in that haystack, now open your eyes, ears, throat, mind & heart (for these last two are connected), fall into the inner silence and find them
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  06:04:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear friends thanks for response

See the thing is from meditation and all these you can get peace of mind end the suffering and whatever you may get(it takes a lifetime to achieve such things) .

But getting mukti doesn't seem possible. How to tell that budhha or any other gurus have achieved mukti

Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  08:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Ranjan,

You have many questions. This is good - it shows that you are not content with the way things are. You are looking for answers. Only you can find these answers, by searching deeply into yourself. Nobody can give you these answers. The answers are beyond words. As Sunyata and Dogboy are telling you, read the lessons and do your daily practice, and what you need will be given to you. There is no magic trick. You have to do the work yourself to find out the truth.

The guru is in you!
Go to Top of Page
Ananda
3103 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  08:45:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
No one sees God but God. To make it a personal achievement would be wrong. It's something impersonal... Yet, I dare say I have seen God and there is nothing to see but God. Heck I see God right now and have never seen anything but him/her

And there is no one looking but God... I am, you could say at what Yogani calls relational Self inquiry... Not fully enlightened... Yet, I am blessed to be able to be. A couple of months back I was a total mess... Lost within my mind... Then suddenly... Boom... All melted in it's source... The object was of the same nature of the subject...

How to attain this you might ask... My own experience is daily spiritual practice... If it's self inquiry.. or prayer... or yoga... or a combination of all... it doesn't matter... just keep on trying to reach out... Allah/God/Atman is more real then what you think is real... But even this is crossed into just "being!"

What made me jump into direct experience big time... Many years back... Was the AYP practices... Have you tried taking on these practices on a daily and scheduled basis.

Also, you are from India! Why not go out and search for gurus until you find the right one for you. When you meet him, you'll know. It would be something beyond the ordinary... A mystical encounter... And do not settle for less than that. I can require Amma the hugging saint in India and also Shiva Shakti Ammayiar from Tiruvannamalai...

All the best on your path

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  09:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
A beautiful story Ananda, your testimony moves me 
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  10:12:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

See i don't believe anyone can get answers for questions like mukti from these things. And if you get from practices it is only some mental interpretation of something filled with beliefs there is no solid proof of any of gurus being achieved mukti.

Hello ananda
I guess u must be talking about god as pure Consciousness i think. But has god spoken to you why is that he doesn't respond directly means just speak to us and all the matter is solved. All the confusion is gone but he won't.
Meeting a guru searching a guru i have hugged amma thrice i believe. I think all these searching guru and following gurus path is not enough. Actually I think no guru might have actually achieved mukti
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  11:14:54 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ranjan

Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

See i don't believe anyone can get answers for questions like mukti from these things. And if you get from practices it is only some mental interpretation of something filled with beliefs there is no solid proof of any of gurus being achieved mukti.

Hello ananda
I guess u must be talking about god as pure Consciousness i think. But has god spoken to you why is that he doesn't respond directly means just speak to us and all the matter is solved. All the confusion is gone but he won't.
Meeting a guru searching a guru i have hugged amma thrice i believe. I think all these searching guru and following gurus path is not enough. Actually I think no guru might have actually achieved mukti

Hello Ranjan,

Sorry to jump in, but as I read your posts, I see you are writing that you believe what you are thinking.
Is what you think really the truth? You say that quite often. You posted this in Jnana/Self inquiry, so maybe you can ask yourself this question. Is what I believe and think the truth. Nobody else can answer your questions about God or Mukti. Yogani's lessons can help you. If you read them carefully, and build an AYP practice, step by step. Then you can experience your own results, step by step.

Best wishes on your journey,

Go to Top of Page
Ananda
3103 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  12:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

H
Hello ananda

Dear, first i see no time anymore. So yes he does. But u wouldn't understand me... U need to experience this urself. Second, knock and the door shall be opened unto you. If amma doesn't work... Search elsewhere until u find... As i said... It needs daily dedication. By ur mind pattern i see that u are searching within ur mind... This will lead into a lot of headache... Practice ayp or any other form of efficient spiritual practice daily and give it some time... You'll see the results by urself... But if u are coming with a fixed mind (a full cup)... How r u going to learn something new... Let go and let god... Take it easy and do the job needed... You are given more than one way... Follow them... Who says the other is different than u or god... It is you and the guru within and it is talking to you now

I wish u all the best. Namaskar
Edited by - Ananda on Jul 08 2015 12:12:27 PM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  1:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear Charlie

See first for a person to show way he must have achieved it. See all the gurus like budhha have spoken of mukti it is not that just my wish. So how about to know whether bhudha has got mukti or not. Bhudha has put all efforts in spirituality, if he has got mukti than others will also get it. So how to tell he has got mukti is the question. Don't you think it is the foremost important thing in spirituality the mukti thing.

Dear ananda

Do you really think you speak with god. R u talking about signs he might show.
What does this means "first i see no time anymore". Whatever u say might be correct but show me a guru who has achieved mukti that will be my path
Go to Top of Page
Ananda
3103 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  2:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Dear ananda

Do you really think you speak with god. R u talking about signs he might show.
What does this means "first i see no time anymore". Whatever u say might be correct but show me a guru who has achieved mukti that will be my path

I do not think, I know for certain As for the time part. You have to experience it in order to understand it. As per showing you a guru or a teacher... Yogani first comes to mind... The safest and surest way I feel within... But as I said earlier... This thing doesn't just happen like magic... You have to tread the path yourself.

You remind me of Harilal Poonja (Papaji) who went on searching from guru to guru in India... Asking them to show him God... And those who didn't he just left... Until he found Sri Ramana... Maybe you should do something like this... Of course if that is what you're looking for...

I really sympathise with you and see myself also in you a time back... I used to be very agitated and nervous about the whole thing... I was dying and crying for God to help me out... It went on for years like this... With moments of ups and downs... Doesn't mean I am living in moments that are always up now... But there seems to be peace and an understanding of what is right now... I heartly feel for you and I know that you are sincere in your quest. This is why I've shared all i've got. All I can say is don't give up... There is peace and answers to your question and if you keep on the path you will find them...

Much love
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
I just don't understand why i have taken birth i don't like this world i want mukti from all this please give me mukti from all these oh lord almighty vishu shiva shankara
Perhaps you will have to learn to love this world first? That will be loving God. God is everything that exists.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Perhaps you will have to learn to love this world first? That will be loving God. God is everything that exists.

Well said, Blue. There is no way around it. I've had to learn to embrace the good, bad and ugly.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
So how about to know whether bhudha has got mukti or not. Bhudha has put all efforts in spirituality, if he has got mukti than others will also get it. So how to tell he has got mukti is the question. Don't you think it is the foremost important thing in spirituality the mukti thing.

Dear Ranjan,

Why do you worry if anyone has achieved mukti? Even if you do get the proof that they have indeed achieved mukti- what does it do for you? It's nice to read about people who are liberated. In the end you have to get your mukti.You can be liberated only by your practices. As yogani says you even have to give your mukti away.

Sunyata
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:09:19 PM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:39:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya

Dear Anand
You give a good response

Now yogani might be a good guru but how to say he has achieved mukti

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear blue n sunyata

I think i might never like this world never. I only want mukti. I actually just don't understand why do you all like
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
H
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear Anand
You give a good response

See ramana maharishi claims he is everywhere now or he is always with his bhakthas or disciples. So how to say it is true or to say where is ramana maharishi now

Ok you n others feel that this is my quest. Ok so would u like to tell what is that u r finding from these practices and what have you achieved till now

He died, but his legacy ripples out. You get one life so live it to the full.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  4:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

quote:

Don't you think his work speaks for itself?

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Ramana is one of my Istha. His love and guidance is felt everyday.

quote:
I think i might never like this world never. I only want mukti. I actually just don't understand why do you all like

Don't chase after mukti. Engage in activities/hobbies you enjoy- dance, listen to music, work, cook for family, help the needy and continue your practice. Mukti will slowly creep on you. Don't try to run from this world-God created this world for a reason . You are going through a phase- it will pass.
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:10:06 PM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

What do you mean by giving mukti away. Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

Yes his works speak but it is not enough to say he will get mukti so i think. i actually doubt if at all anyone might have achieved it

i also like ramana maharishi just trying to find truth

What u r mentioning about engaging in activities might give peace of mind or whatever it might give, u can't expect mukti to be achieved from these things

It is still what created this world

Dear karl

Why do you say one life don't you believe in rebirth
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 08 2015 5:41:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  5:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
What do you mean by giving mukti away.

Stillness in action. I'm sure you have had moments in life where you have felt so much joy, peace, contentment and happiness that you have lost track of time and yourself while engaging in activity. Serving others without a motive- not thinking what's in it for me. Just flowing with what is. Some do it in a large scale like- Yogani and others do it in a small scale with whoever they come in contact with everyday.

quote:
Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

This is a good thing. You will not fall easily for anyone who claims to be liberated. You have to find it out for yourself. Once you start tasting liberation, you will have to have it and then give it away.
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 5:45:26 PM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  6:01:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

What do you mean by giving mukti away. Actually i also used to like gurus being liberated but i just don't believe in it anymore.

Yes his works speak but it is not enough to say he will get mukti so i think. i actually doubt if at all anyone might have achieved it

i also like ramana maharishi just trying to find truth

What u r mentioning about engaging in activities might give peace of mind or whatever it might give, u can't expect mukti to be achieved from these things

It is still what created this world

Dear karl

Why do you say one life don't you believe in rebirth

It's not a matter of belief. Our bodies might eventually be recycled, our essential self is unique even as consciousness maybe considered uniform. Once the mould is broken there are no more exactly like you. It's like putting batteries into a toy car and then into a radio. The essential power source is the same, but it's interaction is unique.

Rulers/religions/tricksters throughout the ages have instilled into their subjects the idea that their reward for obedience is to be found in an afterlife. What they could not, or did not want to provide in physical comforts in life their subjects would attain in death. The rulers acted as deities, chosen by the Gods and each consecutive ruler would be entombed in such a way that it would reinforce the idea for the next generation of rulers.

Once you become familiar with the notion that there is no coming back, no nirvana then this changes things. What we do now is all we will ever do. We should make our work about freeing ourselves and as many other from suffering in whatever small way we can.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  6:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

So what u r saying is their is only rebirth but no mukti is it.

But i want mukti

AYPadmin

Re: Mukti
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2019, 08:33:15 AM »
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  7:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear sunyata

No actually i can never tell their was such moments i think might be only 3 months in my lifetime n others all r just not that much, all these things doesn't matter to me anymore i just want mukti. What do you mean by giving it away

See i mean mukti is coming out of birth death cycle n becoming one with god so how r u going to giving it away
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 08 2015 7:20:04 PM
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  7:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Ranjan- My apologies- I was responding in terms of liberation in this life time and what can be done to progress towards it in this lifetime. From my perspective- I worry about what can be done now to be one with God. Haven't thought much about next lifetime or freedom from birth and death.
With practices every moment, everyday feels like a rebirth
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 08 2015 7:48:43 PM
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2015 :  11:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear blanche

Dear Ranjan,
It does not matter what you believe. Spiritual realization has nothing to do with beliefs. Spiritual realization comes from direct experience. Daily spiritual practice makes you likely to get the experience.

How would you know if anyone achived mukti? Only if you are one, you recognize one. I tell you, if you meet a realized guru, chances are you would not understand him/her. Look only at a smaller example: Ananda is telling you that there is no time - and you say that you do not understand what he means. But Ananda's words make sense to me - it is a state in meditation in which time collapses and then disappears - you need to go through the experience to understand it.

How would you like to attain mukti? Should someone come to you and give it to you? Do you think you are ready to live at that level of energy? Do you think you can manage?

There is no shortcut. Precious things come with a price: You need to put the time and effort to get any results, including spiritual results. The AYP system is better than having a mukti guru: Here you have very clear simple lessons that give you directions to attaining mukti for yourself. Do not believe me. Try it for yourself.

The guru is in you!

Edited by - Blanche on Jul 08 2015 11:43:27 PM
Go to Top of Page
Ananda
3103 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:49:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear Anand
You give a good response

Funnily i asked myself this question yesterday while talking to a friend. What i gained is being "real". As per the other topics, it doesn't matter if i reply or not. I see no more need to contribute in this topic also. I wish u peace and fulfillment namaste
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  01:33:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

How would you like to attain mukti? Should someone come to you and give it to you? Do you think you are ready to live at that level of energy? Do you think you can manage?

There is no shortcut. Precious things come with a price: You need to put the time and effort to get any results, including spiritual results. The AYP system is better than having a mukti guru: Here you have very clear simple lessons that give you directions to attaining mukti for yourself. Do not believe me. Try it for yourself.

The guru is in you!

Blanche shows you a way that works Ranjan, step by step you will find your own results. go for it! 
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
555 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  05:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Charliedog
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  07:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

So what u r saying is their is only rebirth but no mukti is it.

But i want mukti

You are Mukti. You cannot want what you already are. Mukti is your nature.

You don't know what Mukti is and so it is not known to you that you are that. Inquire of the one who searches for Mukti. Find that one.

If you are a flower looking for a flower, but unable to recognise a flower, then how long will you search ?

Do not concern yourself with rebirth, reincarnation, immortality, powers, heaven or anything else beyond your direct control. Find out what you are.
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  08:07:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
J
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear Anand
You give a good response

There is no 'achieving'. It is your nature.

Practice achieves skill in that which you practice. If you want to get good at meditation then meditate, if you want to get good at riding a bike you must practice riding a bike.

Ramana is dead. He had a good life. Now concern yourself with your own.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  09:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

Apologies accepted actually no need for apologies.

So can you communicate with him

Dear Ananda blanche Charlie n others

Ok what makes u think u r experience r true n not some type of imagination. See their is not just experience but also confusions which might arise due to our belief n attitudes n many other things.

I think u all might be not at all interested in mukti all these are for making u r life effective, be more energetic, peace of mind n bliss. I am not able to understand what u all r looking for.

Dear karl

Why would you say ramana dead if he is dead then i am already dead

I thought you believed in rebirth.
See mukti might be our nature or not is still unknown. But if it is our very nature why is it hidden. Do you think you have came to know the true nature of yourself

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear Ranjan,

Why do you want mukti? Are you suffering-mental, physical? Can you be more specific and give examples of the nature of your suffering?

Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
N
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

Why would you say ramana dead if he is dead then i am already dead

I thought you believed in rebirth.
See mukti might be our nature or not is still unknown. But if it is our very nature why is it hidden. Do you think you have came to know the true nature of yourself

It does not follow that because ramana is dead then you are dead does it ? You are writing here so I assume you remain alive.

There is no rebirth. I talked about recycling of organic material.

It is most certainly known, for you are that.

It is not hidden unless you refuse to acknowledge it .

How could I be unaware of what I am ? Just as you are always aware of what you are.

A flower has an excuse for not knowing it is a flower, it lacks the reasoning ability to know it. You have no such excuse. You must do whatever you think you must do in order to dispel the notion that you do not know. Meditate, do exercise, read books, join clubs, travel, eat special foods, dye your hair blue, wear orange robes, abstain from sex, chant, sing, become a hermit, join a travelling band of seekers...anything it takes.

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  10:48:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

It is not about sufferings anymore. It is only about mukti. See this life is only about rat race. Whoever succeds in life finds fruits of life. And health itself has become a very hard thing. U r going to do the same things whole life r other life again n again. So what is that we achieve? We may come up with new ideas technologies but whatever it may be we can't go out of rat race nor can anyone be alive for ever. What ever it may be i have lost interest in life in this world so that is why i want mukti. N all the puranas gurus speak of this mukti n become one with god. I think u might understand

Dear karl

how do you think we will know what to do to find ourselves? And in what stage u might think u might u r in this process? Do you know anyone who has found the self?

And one more thing your concept is very different. You mean to say no rebirth n no mukti only this single birth. How is it possible from where or from whom or how did u come to such conclusion. What is your concept will you make it clear
Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 09 2015 11:17:11 AM
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
See this life is only about rat race. Whoever succeds in life finds fruits of life. And health itself has become a very hard thing. U r going to do the same things whole life r other life again n again. So what is that we achieve? We may come up with new ideas technologies but whatever it may be we can't go out of rat race nor can anyone be alive for ever. What ever it may be i have lost interest in life in this world so that is why i want mukti.

This is suffering even though you may view it otherwise. This will be the driving force to help you towards mukti. Have you been practicing AYP? What does your practice consists of? How many years have you been practicing? AYP practices gives rise to inner silence and with the rise of it-your questions will either be answered, disappear or dissolve.

We all have to work for our mukti through spiritual practices. If not, you will spend years in your mind with these questions and asking everyone the answers to your questions. Only the God in you can give you the mukti you are looking for.
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

how do you think we will know what to do to find ourselves? And in what stage u might think u might u r in this process? Do you know anyone who has found the self?

And one more thing your concept is very different. You mean to say no rebirth n no mukti only this single birth. How is it possible from where or from whom or how did u come to such conclusion. What is your concept will you make it clear
Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan

There is no finding necessary, you just think there is.
There is no process, I don't have to look. Here I am. It is apparent.
There is no finding the self. You are the self.

You are here and now, you are the self. Why concern yourself with past or present lives when you are living this one ?

I did not learn it from anyone. It's logically derived from direct experience and observation:
I do not remember any past lives. I have never met anyone who has ever been able to prove beyond doubt that they were someone or something else. Conscious awareness does not exist prior to matter. Awareness must be aware of something or how can it be awareness ?
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

It is not suffering, vairagya might be a better word whatever it may be i just want mukti. I might follow which ever gives be that. But i am not confident if at all anybody might have achieved it. I have been praying to god from childhood have done baba Ramdevji pranayama n rekhi n going temples all my life doing pooja all my life but it doesn't matter lets see if budhha has achieved mukti if he or any other gurus have achieved it then i think it exists or achievable. It only not possible to tell whether they achieved or not. Exactly what was bhudha trying to achieve other than ending suffering? And do you think suffering can be ended how is possible means you can definitely reduce it but to what extent

So just show me a person who has got mukti please?
And sunyata can you tell what sufferings have you ended from practiceing ayp
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:57:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

So you believe everything has come from matter like the scientists believe i think
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
And sunyata can you tell what sufferings have you ended from practiceing ayp

It?ll take me years to list all the suffering that has ended- basically the story of my life has fallen away. I still suffer but the only difference is I am not identified with it. Inner silence acts as a buffer. I?m still on this journey to liberation

I would suggest reading ?Loving what Is?-By Byron Katie. Here is the link to her website http://thework.com/ . She has a you- tube channel as well.

Also faith, patience, love, forgiveness, acceptance towards everyone else and yourself helps.
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 09 2015 12:32:14 PM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  12:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

So you believe everything has come from matter like the scientists believe i think

I don't know about those things. Only that conscious awareness needs something to be aware of, it does not exist independently from the universe. That means it requires a living host.
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  1:22:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I know where mukti is. It hides in the mirror.
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:07:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
the demon in the powder has returned
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

That is the truth how can suffering ends. Might be when everyone in this world may become budhha even than suffering can't end. Like budhha told "pain is inevitable suffering is optional". If u attain the blissful state their can be no suffering but pain is inevitable. Even with so much great development of society still their is pain in it. So what more can be done.
I just don't like this world. Do you have a dog? Just asking

Dear karl
So you mean soul require a body n where do you think mind came from

Dear dogboy

I know what you mean by that have you found yourself what sufferings have you ended or what you have got from ayp practice

Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Do you have a dog? Just asking

No, I don't. Why?
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  2:39:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear karl
So you mean soul require a body n where do you think mind came from

The word 'soul' does not mean anything to me except a type of music

Consciousness and reasoning requires some form of corporeal body-which differentiates humans from animals. It is no improbable that we might one day create a machine that has these characteristics.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear sunyata

See a baby or a dog or a fish or any other pet can actually take many of your suffering from life that is it can decrease your depression. A dog is very strong i feel n don't chain a dog in one place it might not work out properly. After a dog is brought into my family all my family including me feels better. The depression reduces very much.

Dear karl

I like your smiling face.
It requires is ok but from where does these consciousness and reasoning come from

AYPadmin

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 08:33:43 AM »
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
BB
quote:

Hari om tat sat

I like your smiling face.
It requires is ok but from where does these consciousness and reasoning come from

It isn't a question that concerns me. The universe is and within the universe there are phenomena. That I am conscious and have reasoning is sufficient for me.

If you are asking where the universe comes from. It didn't come from anywhere, it is totality in and of itself. It's materials and energies are for the scientists to discover.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:18:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blanche n ananda

Can you explain what exactly happens when time collapses do you lose your senses or memory. Do you forget your self etc
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
We are spiritual scientists and the science is yoga .
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

See the universe is only materlistic it doesn't has freewill. We have freewill and so even if a machine is created as u said it can't have freewill

Dear Kumar

What sufferings have you ended from ayp practices. What is your point on mukti
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 09 2015 3:28:24 PM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  3:53:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

See the universe is only materlistic it doesn't has freewill. We have freewill and so even if a machine is created as u said it can't have freewill

Dear Kumar

What sufferings have you ended from ayp practices. What is your point on mukti

We are within the totality of the universe and have free will, so the universe does have free will . This means other things are also capable of consciousness, free will and reason.
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  4:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
a poem for you ranjan.

how do i find you
in the longing of your heart
from which direction do i seek you
from all directions and from all sides
how will i know i have found you
when the heart is so full it overflows
into the ocean of humanity
how will i hold and embrace you
when the hand of creation takes your hand
and you walk side by side
what shall i use to guide my way
the light of your will your desire for truth
when will my sufferring depart
you will arrive as your journey begins.

ranjan lift yourself by your self ,use the will of the self to practice the method prescribed
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  4:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
After a dog is brought into my family all my family including me feels better. The depression reduces very much.

Possible. Repression of emotions is also one of the causes of depression. Inner silence makes room for these emotions to arise and move through your body.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  4:51:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

What else has freewill other than us do you think a stone has freewill what do you mean by others
See i saw in discovery channel a tiger didn't kill the monkeys child. So even animals have freewill but what else does has freewill in this universe

Dear Kumar

Very good poem thank you

But i would like to hear your experiences

Thank you sunyata you have understood it
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  5:06:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat
Dear karl

What else has freewill other than us do you think a stone has freewill what do you mean by others
See i saw in discovery channel a tiger didn't kill the monkeys child. So even animals have freewill but what else does has freewill in this universe

Dear Kumar

Very good poem thank you

But i would like to hear your experiences

Thank you sunyata you have understood it

Animals that we currently encounter do not display reason as we do, they are instinctive and sensory with a degree of intelligence.
Nothing else that we know of has free will.
That doesn't mean we won't encounter other things, even if we haven't as yet.
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  5:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
my exsperience ,me 45 ,two children ,upbringing semi vilolent ,grew up in home of the british army .travelled a little ,always seeking .contact with yoga at 18 years old iliked discipline could have joined the army or the taliban.lost for many years ,my wife found me a kind hearted muslim women and took me in we both love god in our own way ,anyway AYP gave me my practice my day to day bread and butter the cold hard steel as karl would call it the gita gave me my truth my understanding ,the practice is all important but also the intent the day to day interaction the eight limbs of yoga the sutras the the things that bind the spiritual path not one thing but the many ,through yoga or should i say AYP as i know no other you change you wear away the delusion sometimes you see creation you feel creation in way not possible from before ,you love more ,forgive more ,anger less ,and truly look for truth beyond your horizons my understanding is very limited but i listen to many teacher and my intuition through my practice guides my path i am lucky i work for myself as a gardener and have plenty of listening time while my active life takes its course AYP is blessing for all ,i asked and was given ,am i enlightened by it yes am i a better human being yes ,would i tell you what is right for you no ,would i tell you what is right for me yes .AYP is a simple map to the truth we may find in our hearts if the heart is open and the desire for love is there who knows where it may take us and as the author of this great set of words says the guru really is in you.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  6:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

See the thing is intelligence n mind might be different. Intelligence is the ability of brain. mind is superior to intelligence. the mind just uses intelligence just like it uses u r hand r leg. So intelligence has no freewill it is just a tool whereas mind has freewill. But it is just the intelligence in humans makes them superior to all other forms of life.

About other things like aliens is a possibility but what i am telling is can a stone or machines have freewill
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  6:43:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Dear sunyata

I am in a state where i feel like talking a knife n ending the life but just stop myself thinking what is the use if i again rebirth or even worse become a ghost and anyway i am not going to live forever.
I also get so much frustrated with this world as to put a nuclear bomb n end it. But than again i think n laugh that people or whatever is in this world just die so what is the use of destroying it.

Just felt to share with you n others after hearing your side
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  6:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Wow wonderful kumar
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  7:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

See the thing is intelligence n mind might be different. Intelligence is the ability of brain. mind is superior to intelligence. the mind just uses intelligence just like it uses u r hand r leg. So intelligence has no freewill it is just a tool whereas mind has freewill. But it is just the intelligence in humans makes them superior to all other forms of life.

About other things like aliens is a possibility but what i am telling is can a stone or machines have freewill

Mind is mind. Intelligence and reasoning are part of the mind and we are conscious of it. There is no separation. We have free will not because of one thing or another, but because we are reasoning animals.

A stone does not have free will, I thought that might be obvious? . In a sense we are conscious biological machines with free will. Potentially we may be capable of creating something with those qualities I have no idea if we will.

Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  02:48:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Every atom is conscios
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  03:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kumar ul islam

Every atom is conscios

A conscious body is composed of atoms, but atoms themselves are not conscious.
The Sun is composed of atoms but the atoms separately do not shine like the Sun
A brick is used to build a house, but the brick does not contain the house.
An apple tastes sweet, but it is not the apple wherein the taste lies, but in the conscious form that consumes it.

If you wish to believe every atom has consciousness then I will not convince you otherwise. This isn't something that will greatly affect you if you are in error, however errors tend to propagate. When an error is made on some small point it can be compounded until it is made on some more important point. You will know, because if you conflict with reality you will suffer. If you do not suffer then you do not conflict with reality then all is good.
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  04:28:41 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
All exists in conciousnes. If there is no conciousnes, how would that be?
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  06:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Incorrect. You are confusing two separate things and committing the fallacy of equivocation in your argument.

Things exist even if you are not conscious of them. Consciousness is the faculty of grasping existence.

I stated that consciousness is a prequisite for the perception of existence. That consciousness exists is axiomatic.

Now you must decide if you will embrace that which is real and objective, or that which is and subjective. If you hold to the view that nothing exists if you are unconscious then you hold the view that it is you who is creating your reality.

"I make my own luck" is not a statement of the existence of luck. It is tye negation of the very idea that luck plays any part in reality.

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  07:07:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Ok karl
See if intelligence (reasoning is confusing we shall only talk of intelligence) is part of mind how does a baby or a mental patients don't have it.

And what do you mean by Consciousness is it different from soul or pure Consciousness as in spirituality
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 10 2015 07:10:28 AM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  07:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Ok karl
See if intelligence (reasoning is confusing we shall only talk of intelligence) is part of mind how does a baby or a mental patients don't have it.

And what do you mean by Consciousness is it different from soul or pure Consciousness as in spirituality

Ok we shall use your description of intelligence if that helps.

Babies and mental patients do have intelligence, intelligence it is not a prerequisite of consciousness. Intelligence is developmental and capable of damage. Why can't a baby walk immediately ? It must develop coordination, muscle strength, balance etc. capacity does not mean capability. If you wish to observe reality then you must develop intelligent capability- you must exercise and grow intelligence or you will remain dull and confused.

Consciousness is consciousness. It is the faculty for grasping existence.

Labelling something 'pure' or 'bliss' is entirely unnecessary. There is only consciousness. There are things we are conscious of. Do you doubt it ?

The 'soul' is just a word to me. If you wish to designate it a term which I understand that is fine, but at present you may as well say gollygoshwobble, it is just noise backed by mental fog. First define the term as you did with intelligence and then we may discuss it.
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  07:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karl

quote:

Incorrect. You are confusing two separate things and committing the fallacy of equivocation in your argument.

Things exist even if you are not conscious of them. Consciousness is the faculty of grasping existence.

I stated that consciousness is a prequisite for the perception of existence. That consciousness exists is axiomatic.

Now you must decide if you will embrace that which is real and objective, or that which is and subjective. If you hold to the view that nothing exists if you are unconscious then you hold the view that it is you who is creating your reality.

"I make my own luck" is not a statement of the existence of luck. It is tye negation of the very idea that luck plays any part in reality.

I am not talking about my or your consciousness, not about my luck, not discussing opinions. I am talking about existence.

All exists in consiousness I said.

If the personal body/mind dies, consciousness is still there all around the dead body, is it yours then? Or is it merging with the all, where it always was? Even when the body/mind was alive. Body/mind in consciousness?
Your personal body/ mind is thinking.
Consiousness is beyond mind, not personal and not thinking. Just awareness. It is the conditioned mind which is thinking that it is his personal consciousness.

If you, Karl is meditating, leaving his mind for what it is,
is that consiousness, that stilness, that awareness is that yours or is that shared by all?
I am not arguing, it's because this is self inquire.

Leaving questions,
Thank you for be here, this way my self-inquire speeds up!
This is just an observation shared in the moment, like all here.

Love, unity, wisdom.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 10 2015 08:17:06 AM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  08:36:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by karl

quote:

I am not talking about my or your consciousness, not about my luck, not discussing opinions. I am talking about existence.

All exists in consiousness I said.

If the personal body/mind dies, consciousness is still there all around the dead body, is it yours then? Or is it merging with the all, where it always was? Even when the body/mind was alive. Body/mind in consciousness?
Your personal body/ mind is thinking.
Consiousness is beyond mind, not personal and not thinking. Just awareness. It is the conditioned mind which is thinking that it is his personal consciousness.

If you, Karl is meditating, leaving his mind for what it is,
is that consiousness, that stilness, that awareness is that yours or is that shared by all?
I am not arguing, it's because this is self inquire.

Leaving questions,
Thank you for be here, this way my self-inquire speeds up!
This is just an observation shared in the moment, like all here.

Love, unity, wisdom.

No, all does not exist in consciousness. Things exist and consciousness perceives them.

When the body dies then there is no consciousness in the body or around the body. The mind and consciousness coexist. A perceiving consciousness cannot perceive nothing. The mind arises together with conscious perception of the mind. It is easy to test when waking from dreamless sleep. The thought must arise 'I' there must be conscious perception of that 'I' thought or how does it occur ? They are one and the same coexisting. You cannot have mind without consciousness or consciousness without mind. Check it out yourself, inquire as to who the 'I' thought occurs. You will find one and the same. Just self.

If I am meditating then nothing changes except the action. If there is unconsciousness then there is nothing, if there is consciousness then there is conscious of something. I do not share my awareness with you in any sense. I can only communicate it to you by some material activity.

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  08:44:54 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  We crossed Karl.

I or you are not sharing, I or you are not involved. It is.
Maybe we share the same opinion, maybe not.
To be or not to be.

Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 10 2015 09:14:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  09:12:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

We crossed Karl. And share the same observation here. All is one.

Depending on your definition of 'All' and how you apply it. Broad sweeps of generalisation require differentia. All x is y, some x is y, no x is y, some x is not y.

If you talk about totality then 'All' means simply 'All'. No differentia is applied. There is no quality of all in the sense of totality. It is difficult to discuss fundamentals because there is no pallets to discuss them against.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  09:30:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

My side meaning

Pure Consciousness or soul
Is simple what is in spirituality. But it is not exactly known whether it exists or not. But when you believe soul exists you just brighten up. Soul is the life in body. Like current in machines. Machines r body current is soul. And soul is an unchangeable undestroable everlasting thing no birth no death. Soul n god r not different they r one and the same. Like wise. Yes soul is just a name but when u understand this soul is not just a name.
Do you believe in god n soul or ghosts.
All this will take a lifetime to explain n understand

So soul n pure Consciousness are same n soul is a general term right why will u get a fog from that

I think u r taking about the Consciousness when u r awake. But Consciousness is different see what happens to the Consciousness when u r sleeing and what happens to it after death
N after death

AYPadmin

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2019, 08:34:06 AM »
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:01:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
you talk much of the self karl please in laymans terms tell what this is ?
Edited by - kumar ul islam on Jul 10 2015 10:16:19 AM
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:31:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear karl

My side meaning

Pure Consciousness or soul
Is simple what is in spirituality. But it is not exactly known whether it exists or not. But when you believe soul exists you just brighten up. Soul is the life in body. Like current in machines. Machines r body current is soul. And soul is an unchangeable undestroable everlasting thing no birth no death. Soul n god r not different they r one and the same. Like wise. Yes soul is just a name but when u understand this soul is not just a name.
Do you believe in god n soul or ghosts.
All this will take a lifetime to explain n understand

So soul n pure Consciousness are same n soul is a general term right why will u get a fog from that

I think u r taking about the Consciousness when u r awake. But Consciousness is different see what happens to the Consciousness when u r sleeing and what happens to it after death
N after death

Well life is a fundamental term for something which is subject to universal entropy. We say something has life until it is no longer in the form it first manifested itself. We should differentiate between objects which are animated and inanimate and those that are biological and those that are not, and those that have consciousness and those that have not and those that possess reason and those that do not.

The human body can be alive and unconscious, but it cannot be dead and conscious. Now I cannot enter a discussion which is about the origin of life anymore than I can enter a discussion about the origin of the universe. I will leave those more qualified than I am to interpret and divine the biology.

I cannot get a 'fog' from consciousness because consciousness just is, there is no concept with which it can be encapsulated. If you say soul is life, then I accept that description as it is without further explanation. It is self evident and axiomatic.

There is no God-if you mean by God a divine creator of the universe. If you mean it in some other sense you should define and state it, maybe it can then have relevance. I have seen what others describe as ghosts. They are incongruous mental phenomena like hallucinations or dreams. They looked entirely real to my eyes, but their juxtaposition within the environment should have alerted me to the fact they were not real.

If we are in dreamless sleep then we are without consciousness, or at least it is idling in a low state, semi-dormant and not wholly absent.

At death there is no consciousness at all.

Why is it important for you to ask these things?

You are entirely capable of knowing these things yourself. That is the best way. You can only get so much from others words. I can shine a weak beam on your understanding and you might believe it or reject it, but in either case you cannot know it.

You should desire to know reality. If that is not possible then you are condemned to live in ignorance and must live on the scraps of information thrown to you by other men, you should make haste to live by your own, direct knowledge of things or you will be forever a servant of illusion.

That you are here and inquiring shows that you have a desire to know. Kindle it, tend it, make it into a flame to burn up illusion. For as long, or as much as you need, I will shine that weak beam in the hope it may assist you. Beyond that I can do little.
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:37:32 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

you talk much of the self karl please in laymans terms tell what this is ?

You are the self. There cannot be any easier terms. There is nothing to understand, no concept is required. The self is your consciousness by which the world is grasped. You were born as self, you will die as self. Self is your very nature, there is nothing before it that can be divined, that is what you are.
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
who is the you karl ?
Edited by - kumar ul islam on Jul 10 2015 10:50:41 AM
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:51:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
what is self nature?
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
where did conciousness come from
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:55:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
i now sit for practice be back in 1hour
Go to Top of Page
karl
United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  11:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

what is self nature?

You ask what is it that you are ? Do you not already know that ?
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  11:57:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Edited by - kumar ul islam on Jul 10 2015 12:47:14 PM
Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
671 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  12:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
thankyou
Edited by - kumar ul islam on Jul 10 2015 12:47:25 PM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  5:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear karl

The "I" which u r reffering might be the ego which gurus tell

What about "sarvam brahma mayam shivoham shivoham" means only god exist n nothing else.

And scientists say a stone is only 1% solid
N 99% empty so what happens to reality now

Anyway I wanted mukti which i don't know whether it exists or not

Sunyata why have you become silent. Ok i shall share one which might have played its part for me to hate this world

I have celiac Disease which I just came to know recently 3 weeks back. But the mukti thing is long back from childhood. But suddenly it is very strong. Also recently i came to know about advaita little deeper from my friends gokulmuthu
See the site practicalphilosophy.in/about/
He is well versed in all vedanta stuffs. After listening from i started to doubt the way i used to know about god. Still very confused about god don't know how to pray him. And why is that he just clears the mind n shows the path something like that.

N the celiac just squeezes the life out of me
Makes me always in fatigue very hard to do even small work depression n many other things. U just can't be alive in this rat race. Always i have to pull myself n struggle. On top of that people will never understand you. Only they will scould shout at me thinking i am the laziest person in the world. I just don't know what the doctors r doing. I think if the doctors were truthful to themselves then they would have eradicated all the diseases in the world. It just because few doctors have created some awareness in the Internet i came to know about it. But their is no cure for it you have to just leave the food. What type of curse is this. How can a person be without eating wheat products n milk in this whole world. All the tasty food bakery foods chocolate sweets have wheat n milk. Food is the only stuff which a person can enjoy properly easily so now what. N just not that it is not just about taste but wheat n milk r essential for good energy level how can you compromise with milk. I don't know what to do.

I have even left non-veg egg 15 yrs back so as to please god. I don't repent it has it is good for spirituality n I don't like killing i don't even kill a mosquito.

I was just thinking i have celiac so i become sick easily but why r so many people getting sick n actually i was a strong person in childhood others used be afraid of me.even now i have a good body if you see me you won't believe i have celiac It is only i who know my energy levels.

And i also it might be somewhat good by celiac which gave me so much vairagya about this world n made me lose interest in this world. I don't know am i blessed or cursed.

Also i urge to others just check the gluten thing. See if you don't have any side effects from wheat n milk. Some times it might come if you have other diseases. Just check out the symptoms carefully after having wheat especially biscuits, buns bread etc n direct milk if you get headache, stomach problems fatigue laziness depression better check the Internet for more about celiac

Dear sunyata

You told you are still suffering is it any type of disease. N what do mean by it is not effecting you n inner silence is blocking it
Do you think you have reached the blissful state
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 10 2015 6:43:35 PM
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3543 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  6:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Ranjan,

There is a stage on the spiritual path which some people come to, where they loose interest temporarily in the worldly life. Things of a material nature begin to seem meaningless and without any real value. It is a stage in the turning towards the divine. It sounds like you are going through this, hence your continuous questioning about the true nature of God. It is a stage that is sometimes referred to as "world-weariness".

If you are able to see it for what it is, then it is a very powerful and beneficial stage as it will take you from the mundane world into the process of spiritual transformation. It is a circular process though, because as we are taken higher on the spiritual path we begin to come more fully into the physical, only in a transformed and more illuminated way.

On the nature of God, it is not something that can be understood with the mind. Attempting to understand the nature of God with the mind can lead to a trap on the path. Everyone has their own idea about what God is, so even discussing God can be quite meaningless as everyone is talking about something different. The best way to come to know God directly is through the cultivation of inner silence. When the mind becomes quiet and clear, it becomes free from fluctuations, from mental chatter and from false identification. At that point, we are able to see clearly what is, in stillness and silence. Then the nature of divine reality, or God, as it is also known, becomes known in the heart.

So I would advise you to practice sincerely if you are sincere. The lessons begin here.

On the subject of Guru's, they say that when the student is ready, the teacher appears. So concentrate on making yourself ready and they will come looking for you. You won't need to go anywhere.

Christi
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  7:05:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear christi

How to tell it doesn't confuses into believing something is a big question.

See you have been practicing so many years why haven't you contacted god yet or why hasn't god contacted you
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 10 2015 7:55:38 PM
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
463 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  8:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
There is an old Hindu legend that at one time all men on earth were gods but man so sinned and abused the divine that Brahma, the god of all gods decided that this special gift should be taken away from man and hid someplace where he would never find it again and abuse it.
One god said: "Let's bury it deep in the earth."
Brahma said: "No, man will dig down in the earth
and find it"
Another god said: "Let's put it in the deepest ocean."
Brahma said: "No, man will learn to dive and find
it there someday"
A third god suggested: "Why don't we hide it in the highest
mountain?
Brahma said: "No, man can climb the highest mountain. I have a better idea let's
hide it down in man himself. Man
will never think to look there.

Point:
God is within you
We all have the power to accomplish what we want to if we'll just stop looking elsewhere.
-Unknown
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  02:45:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  08:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear jusmail

I think u people should start listing the powers u have achieved

Can anyone
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  10:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Ranjan your topic has made me smile, why do you persist on pulling everyones leg with this joke of yours?

Methinks you are getting people to express themselves and by doing so get their answers.
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  10:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
I think u people should start listing the powers u have achieved
That would definitely be the wrong thing to do. Boasting and oversized egos are a hindrance on the path.

"We have achieved" nothing. "Achieved" is ego talk. Enlightenment is a state of grace. You may be allowed into it, but it is incompatible with this sort of ego arrogance you are hinting to.
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  11:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear Ranjan,

Everyone has already given you good advice. Please sit back and contemplate on the advice.

I think all human beings suffer one way or the other. Suffering is relative.
We cannot control our life circumstances. However, we can control how we deal with what life throws at us- this wisdom comes with our spiritual practices.
You are blessed to have found this forum. There is worth 10 years of writing here. You can search the forum for most of your question.

Here are few prayers that has helped me on my way

Sanskrit
Om Asato Ma Sad Gamaya
Tamasoma Jyotir Gamaya
Mrityor Ma Amritam Gamaya
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti

Meaning
Lead me from the unreal to the real
Lead from the darkness to the light
Lead me from death to immortality
Let there be peace peace and peacefulness

Serenity Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Sunyata
Edited by - sunyata on Jul 11 2015 11:54:32 AM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  12:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear so-hi

It is good i made you smile fun is always a part

Dear blue

I just replied for the story ok i shall put it this way what are the sufferings you have overcome
Now can you all list it. What i think is after months forgot years it is good to have a look for what has been the change. Off course their will be changes i am just asking it

And why to be egoistic for powers we don't have any powers we are just humans nobody can become gods

Dear sunyata

This was the prayer we in school had been praying daily thanks for reminding it
This forum is like ocean i am very difficult finding answers

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 11 2015 12:58:11 PM
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1395 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  12:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
There is a search button on the top right corner of the main page. You can type your question there and do a search.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2015 :  1:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Yeah sunyata i have tried that but still finding difficult to get to know what i want
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  07:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
what are the sufferings you have overcome
This is what I've learnt from yoga: While pain is sometimes unavoidable, suffering is ego-made and is entirely avoidable. It is caused by accepting what is - the many ?should?s and ?ought?s in our minds, opposing what reality/the universe has already brought about.

These days I see suffering as a lesson - If I suffer, that means I still have some baggage to discard, some resistance to get out of.
Dropping expectations, giving up mind-made projections as to how life/those around me should treat me makes a huge difference. I am more able to love and accept others as they are. And I am better at seeing that world is just perfect in its imperfection. I can't put it any better than L Cohen: "There is crack in everything/ That's how the light gets in"
Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jul 12 2015 07:57:20 AM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  3:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat
Dear blue

Ok so this would be applied to mental pain but how will you come out of physical pain like a cut from knife or pain due to ulcers etc have you been able to stop suffering from such physical pains
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  4:18:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Firstly, most physical pain is transitory - the body heals and the pain is gone. There are some exception of course, in which cases pain has to be managed and meditation /yoga is a great help.
Secondly, when the physical body stops being the centre of your awareness, bodily pain becomes peripheral issue i.e. does not touch the core of your being.

AYPadmin

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2019, 08:34:27 AM »
ak33
Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2015 :  4:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Try doing this yourself: smash your hand against a wall (don't overdo it please) and observe the pain objectively. You should be able to disassociate from it and just watch it. Its your judging of sensations of pain as "unpleasant" which creates the resistance/aversion ---> suffering. Your attention is also constantly moving around, so as BRC said, when it is away from the physical pain you probably won't feel it. Just an experiment, take it as you will.

On a personal note, I use the technique of accepting/noticing pain in an objective way to some degree of success in daily life.
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  07:22:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue karl sunyata ak33 ananda Charlie kumar n others

Please tell what is the practices you do n give importance for which practice, also the time for each practice like for pranayama meditation etc individually that is mention the time taken individually for each practice
And r the benefits or sufferings u have overcome by doing these practices

Edited by - ranjan on Jul 13 2015 07:37:30 AM
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  08:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You will find the answers to all these questions in the lessons. All you need to do is click on the "Start Lessons Here" link on the left and read through. Any specific questions you can ask on this forum.

quote:
And r the benefits or sufferings u have overcome by doing these practices

Yes, AYP is a very effective yoga method. I would encourage you to try it for yourself. Deep meditation is the single most important practice.
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  09:03:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Ranjan will join in here should be fun

1st technique practiced: Talbya Kriya.

Importance: Loosens up the tissues of the tongue, floor of the mouth, throat and tendon of the tongue for Kechari.

Second Technique: Mahamudra with Spinal Breathing or Yoga Mudra with Spinal Breathing.

Importance: Loosens up the spine ans realigns the vertebrae, also redistributes the energy in the system, for example it can pool in pockets or places and cause pain like headaches at the base of the skull.

Considerations: There must be a physical aspect being effected by the rise of ecstatic conductivity clearly felt no differently than any other physical sensation, even as the soft touch of a lovely ladies hand upon your arm. No need to speculate what is felt is real within the neurobiology.

Third Technique: Talabya Kriya again this time a more advanced form.

Importance: Loosens the physical material again as Kechari level 3 / 4 comes on its own during the following practices and if this is not done first soreness will happen in the tissues.

Secondary Importance: This practice somehow calms. clears and focuses the mind inwards and helps to go inward after the more outward expression of Mahamudra.

Fourth Technique: Spinal Breathing.

Importance: Attention becomes introverted into the core of the spine pulling the life force from the outer senses inwards, sensation and awareness of the outer-world ceases and sensation of the inner-world begins.

Ecstatic Conductivity is soon in motion, with the breath and guided by the will, this is important because one learns how to manage the will on a subtle level which opens one to more refined peaceful ways of being aware and alive in the daily world. it feels like electricity sometimes there is great heat then becomes more refined and small within the great pipe of the spine and soon the quanta of intention moves up and down in the spine and the breath follows after in this deep interiorzation.

The purpose is in the practice and part of it is what is called purification, purification is the unwinding and releasing of obstructions in the manyfold being of this expressing incarnation one can not look and see a stain or obstruction and pluck it out so by indirect means as described soon the inner system is scrubbed clean like sharpening a rust sword. No one needs a microscope to remove rust from a blade just appropriate action.

This practice leads to deep interorization and silence, in the silence one directly perceives one own being-ness.

Duration: 5 minutes on average this is roughly 15 repetitions here as the breath slows considerably.

Auxiliary to 4th technique:

A. Siddhasana Natural feeling so go with it.
B. Sambhavi Mudra, comes naturally eyes fix upwards.
C. Kechari Mudra

Not enough can be written concerning Kechari Mudra but nothing of it can be understood until it is in place, in my case it came as a direct result of rising ecstatic conductivity in the neurobiology.

This mudra with tongue in head up above completes a neurobiological circuit and as such every time I sit this circuit completes if withheld the energy becomes very strong and insistent and will eventually sneak its way past my effort and up goes the tongue so there is no reason to deny the completion of the circuit.

Importance: Somehow the completion of the circuit leads the mind to even greater stillness and Pratyahara and expresses the excessive energy out through the crown.

Other automatic Mudras and Bandhas that come as an expression of ecstatic conductivity neither sot nor denied thought of as necessary and the neurobiology takes care of it even as an automatic transmission does in a vehicle:

Mulabandha
Aswini Mudra
Uddiyana
Jalandhara
Thokar

5th Technique Deep Meditation with the IAM or AYAM Mantra, this a duel poled Mantra it can be felt I goes up and AM goes down, further complimenting spinal breathing and completing its work.

Duration: 5 Minutes.

Importance: the practices above set the stage in stillness, and Introversion now it is time to purify the subconscious. Again this can not be done by picking and choosing life events or impressions because the conscious mind knows nothing of what is contained in this vast store house of impressions for who knows how many lifetimes, there is also the possibility of inherited genetic memory as well as a group gestalt soe when we purify ourselves we do every living being a kind service as well and raise the entirety of creation to a cleaner nicer place of awareness up out of the mud of animalistic reptilian brutality.

This technique is one that starts heading into the land of language will fail to make sense and becomes a purely experiential understanding.

That which can be reported is the scenery as it is release, the feelings as they are released.

It is hypothesized that what is being released is quanta of existence that has been trapped in emotionally charged thought forms, Packets that have served as sectors on the spiritual hard drive as you will but by freezing them static in time and the programs they once served have been upgraded they are like redundant dynamic link libraries that are best freed or perhaps clusters that have corrupt data and need to be released and reallocated. Allot of it is probably old programs that are no longer of use like being able to catch a fly with ones tongue. Earlier evolutionary stages of the soul.

This can even be taken down into DNA & quantum physics and beyond but it is not necessary what is necessary is not descriptions or mechanics but practice and results in your daily life.

6th Technique Heart Breathing when inner guidance dictates:

Importance when the heart is heavy bringing the charge of the Ishta into it creates a further cleansing and revitalizing of everything including the emotions.

7th Technique Mahamudra again.

Importance after all of the practices above the experience will be very different there will not be as much ecstatic conductivity because the spinal canal is more open and free therefore less obstructions therefor less electrical feeling but whatever is present redistributes in the body and pockets of stagnation which lead to physical pain are prevented.

There is a very clean open feeling in the spine.

8th Technique: Lay down close the eyes and rest if you fall asleep it will be Swiftly and deep when you come back out it will be through lucid dreaming

Importance: There is allot of automatic under the hood stuff still in motion from all of the practices and the neurobiology has just gotten a good workout and scrubbing.

If you just get up from practices there is a huge likelihood you will have emotional issues to include oversensitivity to others and a bad temperament and be miserable even.

If you rest all of this spools down on it's own and the likelihood of the afore mentioned side effects are greatly reduced or simply do not occur.

Have tested this and it is so.

Conclusion: The benefit to all of this is that ones daily life becomes more free flowing and effortless.

Ones mental state is of increased clarity.

Ones emotional state is more loving, open, patient and compassionate.

Ones experience of life is different in positive ways and to understand a person must do or these words sound like silly talk.

Ones perception of time is different one moment flows into the next in a present aware way with stillness, life itself circumstances etc... simply flow, ebb and flow, ones ownership is thought of as silly, permanence in impermanence.

As far as spiritual growth is concerned who can say without using mind to do the saying? It can be said there is so much automatically happening that there is no way to pinpoint it all nor is it necessary except to entertain mind.

It is observed that one goes beyond mind and there is nothing mind can report and all of these processes are simply getting us out of out own way and the more we can be aware of what we truly are the more beautiful it all is.

think of this as a process of reduction, removal of that which covers a return to remembrance of what we already are.

This has been fun thank you for this opportunity to entertain this mind.

Questions are more important than answers.

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  10:04:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Dear Ranjan,

Yes, my life changed after years of yoga & meditation. Before yoga I was doing what I thought was expected from me. Nowadays there is be-ing in the moment. That is a change of perspective. There is the normal everyday living, but there is no pressure anymore. Not involved in my emotions and sufferings, see them for what they are, not who I really am. That does not mean that there are no feelings anymore, it is more that I am not dependent by the circumstances. Just be, not worry about the future or yesterday. I'll take nothing for granted anymore. See the wonder of life in every moment. Thanks to yoga, a steady practice, and Grace. I can tell you that it takes time and courage, because every stone has to be turned, to find out who I really am. It is not an overnight happening, the practice will go on. I will not explain any further, you have to find your own way. You received so many useful, loving and caring answers here, it really is up to you now. You will not regret it.

Love and Light,
Edited by - Charliedog on Jul 13 2015 10:37:57 AM
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  4:47:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n charle

Thanks for expressing your experiences

And huge applause for so-hi for the huge response
It will take some time for going through it.
Yes so-hi trying to understand a person completely is not possible but to some extent it is possible right. Any health benefits physical or mental r easily understandable. So that is what I am asking

And it is better if someone has the information of all the type of pratices everyone does and the benefits of it n even experiences n somehow correlates it. And if it is available to know for us than just by reading you can get clear picture . actually it can do very much more than that. It will speed up the process. But that is very huge task. I just don't know how you spent so much time in writing this. I find it difficult writing few lines. Thanks for that again

So everyone what is quality time required for getting good results. is one hour daily enough do you really think
Edited by - ranjan on Jul 13 2015 5:09:26 PM
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1486 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2015 :  5:21:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
One hour a day is perfect to start with - half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening, that's two sessions of mantra meditation, just as Yogani instructs (see Lesson 13).
Godspeed!
Go to Top of Page
ranjan
India
45 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  08:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n others

Thanks for all your responses

It seems everyone has abandoned the ship.
So its time to abandon the ship hurray
Jai shri rama Om namah shivaya Jai bajarangabali Jai shri Krishan
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2015 :  10:34:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:

Hari om tat sat

Dear blue n charle

Thanks for expressing your experiences

And huge applause for so-hi for the huge response
It will take some time for going through it.
Yes so-hi trying to understand a person completely is not possible but to some extent it is possible right. Any health benefits physical or mental r easily understandable. So that is what I am asking

And it is better if someone has the information of all the type of pratices everyone does and the benefits of it n even experiences n somehow correlates it. And if it is available to know for us than just by reading you can get clear picture . actually it can do very much more than that. It will speed up the process. But that is very huge task. I just don't know how you spent so much time in writing this. I find it difficult writing few lines. Thanks for that again

So everyone what is quality time required for getting good results. is one hour daily enough do you really think

Hello Ranjan thank you , you are welcome and we do agree. When it comes to writing it is a matter of Bhakti really that is the fuel, the writing just flows it is all stored in the memory and it is a matter of reliving daily sitting then the typing is really fast and the words flow.

After years of Practicing Kriya Yoga the ability to go very still really fast has developed.

Everything desribed above takes roughly 20 minutes rest can go up to 1/2 of an hour and is not to be mistaken as any less important than the other techniques.

Still being relativly new to IAM Deep Meditation this neurobiology has to be careful not to overload so it is done once per day for now as the way is being found with AYP.

When I practiced Kriya sitting for 2 hours of Pranayama alone was not uncommon then there were other techinques also.

There is something very powerful about the AYP techniques that once Deep Meditation is added it is not only very fullfilling in a way that Kriya was not but also requires a massive scaling down of practice also.

Another thing to consider is this neurobilogy may still be suffering from delayed overloads caused by practice from previously lived systmes of Sadhana and that is very contributory to ongoing experiments in self pacing.

For example the keys are known the ability to perform Samyama is present but the Neurobiolgy of this system has to find its way from where it has already been to where it is going now.

Truly to practice is to discover and no two people will absolutly be able to practice the same things for the same time and get the same exact results some do more some do less but it is important to work towards meeting established standards like 20 Minutes for Deep Meditation and 10 Minutes for spinal breathing and twice daily practice.
Edited by - So-Hi on Jul 14 2015 10:45:13 AM