Author Topic: Fear in stomach  (Read 378 times)

AYPadmin

Fear in stomach
« on: May 29, 2019, 12:54:13 PM »
microcosm
101 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  1:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi,

tension in my body released a bit thanks to bioenergetic exercises. This revealed a serious issue with my stomach area - it feels heavy and sick, it produces a lot of fearful energy. Any ideas how to deal with it? Herbal remedies, cleansing, fasting?

When fear arises I try to ground myself by feeling the body, I also reduced intensity of practices and eat a lot to let the energy burn the food instead of making me miserable. Is this the correct approach?
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1482 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2018 :  05:52:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
hi microcosm

Sounds like you've hit a rough patch of purification.

I would say self-pace if you feel uncomfortable. I know bioenergetic exercises are not yoga, but they have the same effect of bringing emotional tensions out into the open.

Eating heavier foods is grounding you. Other grounding activities will be useful. And think about what practice you might reduce, either from your yoga routine or from the bioenergetic one.

All the best
Go to Top of Page
jonesboy
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  10:45:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi micro,

The 3rd charka is ones sense of self. You are feeling the energy hitting on the issues, feeling the obstruction or the energy of it.

For me the best way is actually to reside in that energy. Move beyond the local mind labeling of the issue and just be in that energy. You will notice the feeling of sickness start to go away as you do and over time with being with it the obstruction to release.
Go to Top of Page
microcosm
101 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2018 :  1:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks BlueRaincoat, jonesboy