Author Topic: Monatomic gold to help with practice?  (Read 215 times)

AYPadmin

Monatomic gold to help with practice?
« on: May 23, 2019, 09:51:18 AM »
MrCuddly
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  6:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I've been reading a lot about how monatomic gold helps with activity of the pineal gland, aids in meditation, energy, clarity even psychic powers etc.

Is anyone here using this in conjunction with AYP practice? I've ordered some primarily for helping my son with anxiety and ill health, but am curious about trying it myself before meditation.
AYPforum
351 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2016 :  11:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
Will Power
Spain
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2016 :  3:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi MrCuddly,

No, I haven't used it. Best wishes for your son.
Go to Top of Page
MrCuddly
USA
43 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2016 :  11:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Will Power

Hi MrCuddly,

No, I haven't used it. Best wishes for your son.

Thank you. Actually we both tried some and both of experienced lots of energy, clarity, less concern for petty annoyances, and I felt an extra level of intuitive awareness of what people close to me were feeling. This was both good and bad.

Overall it did feel like a step forward for health and awareness. But I had so much energy I'm finally feeling back to normal after 3 days. And this was with a pea sized portion. I'll try again tomorrow with half as much. It seems promising.
Go to Top of Page
hariomyogarishikesh
India
4 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2017 :  3:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit hariomyogarishikesh's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AYPforum

Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement

My question is that, Can a youth below 18 years old take it?