Author Topic: Amaroli..(Why the smell?)  (Read 147 times)

AYPadmin

Amaroli..(Why the smell?)
« on: May 20, 2019, 12:19:24 PM »
atma.vidal
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2015 :  3:18:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello everyone,

I have been on a vegetarian and mostly vegan diet for years. I have been doing amaroli for about 1 month, about 8 ounces daily. I have noticed a foul smell coming at night. I believe it to be from my mouth/stomach or through my sweat glands of my body. I have since stopped drinking because of the awful smell. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a detox of some sort? Please advise me.

Namaste

-Atma
BillinL.A.
USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  10:21:40 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi atma.vidal great to see you here!

I've been doing amaroli for a couple years daily and am surprised by how much the smell varies as it sits in the cup. Its repulsive sometimes. But that's the urine itself.

It sounds like you're saying your body and/or breath emits a weird odor and you're thinking its the result of the amaroli.

To be honest I don't know if it is a detox effect or something hopefully someone more knowledgeable will respond.

But I wouldn't stop. It seems to give me a little extra something and I won't give it up. I don't blame you though for wondering about the bad odor that would give me pause too.

Maybe amaroli is making you more aware of odors you never smelt before. Anyway I would suggest you continue.

Go to Top of Page
Holy
796 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2015 :  5:45:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Holy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi atma.vidal,

you may have eaten a lot of proteins on that day, which as a byproduct create lots of smelling substances.

The solution is to eat a lot more green coloured food, the chlorophyl neutralizes the protein-broken smelling substances by inhibiting some specific processes.

So the hint here would be, amaroli + more green food, especially on protein-rich days :)