Author Topic: Writing to Connect with Spirit  (Read 215 times)

AYPadmin

Writing to Connect with Spirit
« on: May 03, 2019, 11:51:56 AM »
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2018 :  3:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I am offering an online writing course, which is saturated with AYP practices and principles. It can be completed at your own pace.

There are 7 modules which include video instruction and e-mail exchange between student and teacher:

Tapping into stillness

Tapping into ecstasy

Use of active verbs

Writing outdoors

Facing the shadow

Humor

Letting go

This can be more than a class?this can be a transformative experience with long-term results! The pen is mightier than the sword!

Enroll here: https://addicted-to-spirit.teachable.com/p/writing-to-connect-with-spirit

Questions, comments, concerns?...e-mail me at cody@codyrickett.com
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2018 :  12:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sounds awesome!

I signed up. I'll have time tomorrow to start writing.
Edited by - lalow33 on Apr 06 2018 1:12:35 PM
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2018 :  1:36:52 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Fantastic! Enjoy! 
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  11:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I enjoyed the first lesson. You are so laid back and make it seem easy.

Edited by - lalow33 on Apr 11 2018 11:22:33 AM
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2018 :  9:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sweet! Thank you for the feedback, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the lessons.