Author Topic: What?  (Read 362 times)

AYPadmin

What?
« on: April 24, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »
  Edit Topic  Delete Topic  New Topic  Reply to Topic  Split Topic
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2018 :  1:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
So my husband and I were in an argument. I went into full body ecstasy. Everything was brighter and wonderful.
I kept quiet during this 'cause it's hard to function.

I got called many names that didn't bother me at all. I don't even know if this okay.
jusmail
India
454 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  08:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Continue to surrender
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
543 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2018 :  09:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
It is hard to argue with someone who does not respond. Full body ecstasy helps.
Go to Top of Page
Chard
239 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  01:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
What a cool experience Lalow! Spiritual progress I assume! :) C
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2018 :  1:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
From your description your husbands lips were moving but nothing was coming out. That you were in ecstasy and not bothered is certainly okay! Always give him your poker face.
Go to Top of Page
Radharani
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2018 :  02:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

It is hard to argue with someone who does not respond. Full body ecstasy helps.

yes!