Author Topic: My Mom  (Read 372 times)

AYPadmin

My Mom
« on: April 24, 2019, 11:00:55 AM »
lalow33
USA
929 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2017 :  10:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
So, I used to really dislike my mom. She's addicted to pills.
She's been molested and beaten.

When my nephew committed suicide, she cleaned up, so my sister didn't have to see blood stains.

She even had a heart attack at that time. She didn't tell anyone or get help. She just " willed" her way through it.

I don't know why she had to go through all this. I'd probably be addicted to pills if I was her.

She is 100% energy awakened. She won't listen to anyone( that's where I get it from).

Anyway, she had heart surgery a couple of days ago. She's still with us. I think it's a plus for humanity.
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  01:56:48 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  02:08:38 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
kumar ul islam
United Kingdom
661 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  1:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  to you and your mum
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  1:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2017 :  4:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2017 :  11:29:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Health and Strength to your mother.
Go to Top of Page
Chard
239 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2017 :  3:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thx for sharing Lalow33! Sending you love
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
543 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2017 :  1:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Best wishes for your mom and you, Lalow!