Author Topic: Just wanted to share...  (Read 193 times)

AYPadmin

Just wanted to share...
« on: April 24, 2019, 10:36:41 AM »
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  12:59:04 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Dear Friends,

We all have little miracles happen in our life. Infact Life is a miracle. I've had people come and help me at the right time, get discounts, the perfect parking spot, having desires fulfilled.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment, on my way out- I thought of taking one of my spiritual books with me to read in the waiting area. I was already in the car and said never mind I'll just browse AYP. I got to the Dr's office, signed in and sat on the chair waiting for my turn. I look at the table in-front of me with the magazines. And guess what-I see a book sitting by itself with the title "Shiva Sutras" by S Lakshmanjoo. The odds of this book at that office is/was very little. I chuckle and pick up the book and read till my name is called. I thought this was pretty neat of the divine.

Sunyata
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  3:20:41 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Nice. I love when that kind of thing happens. The little things...
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  7:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  03:52:15 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
little miracles hold us on track Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  10:00:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yes, Charliedog. It just makes every day fresh and exciting even with uncomfortable and undesirable situations.. Now the question is more- What is this discomfort showing me? Instead of why me?

Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  11:45:58 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
This happens to me with songs on the radio. I'll be driving somewhere and lost in a thought and suddenly the song lyrics are matching my thoughts, and I am connected to everything...
Go to Top of Page
sunyata
USA
1386 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  12:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
This happens to me with songs on the radio. I'll be driving somewhere and lost in a thought and suddenly the song lyrics are matching my thoughts, and I am connected to everything...

. Good to hear from you, Dogboy. I haven't seen your posts in a while. I was wondering if everything was okay. Here you are- your cheerful self.
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  1:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
  living the  dream!