Author Topic: Happy to be joining the AYP family  (Read 136 times)

AYPadmin

Happy to be joining the AYP family
« on: September 27, 2019, 01:34:42 PM »
HassanAK
Lebanon
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2018 :  10:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello everyone!
I?d like to express my deep appreciation for the AYP teachings! they have been working magnificently.
I had initially started my journey with Kriya Yoga, and was later introduced to DM very similar to that of AYP?s. Somewhere down the road however, the mantras from Kriya yoga began interfering with my DM meditation, the mantra wouldn?t come easily.
I had been hestitant about practicing Kriya mantra-free, that is until I came across AYP. Now all is wonderful ;)
And with that, I?d like to thank all of you for spreading the AYP teachings and keeping the community alive.
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1161 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2018 :  03:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome to the forums

Sey
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2018 :  05:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome HassanAK! Nice to hear from you
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1618 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2018 :  05:59:49 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
 Greetings!
Go to Top of Page
Blanche
USA
563 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  09:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome to the forum, HassanAK!
Go to Top of Page
HassanAK
Lebanon
4 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  09:49:07 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you all
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1567 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2018 :  09:59:55 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome HassanAK
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2018 :  10:42:16 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello.