Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 90 times)

AYPadmin

Introduction
« on: September 24, 2019, 08:24:19 AM »
rakesh187
India
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  5:01:30 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello,
My name is Rakesh, I am from India aged 30. I am into spirituality since my childhood and interested in yoga,vedas,philosophy,tantra.
I am into kriya yoga for about 5 years now.

I like to read threads and discussions here, hoping for a good satsanga and meeting like minded people here.
Dogboy
USA
1617 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2016 :  5:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello rakesh187, welcome!

Yes, there is a wealth of yoga and information here on AYP, and well as on this forum. Make yourself at home! You should know AYP is not kriya, and all kriya posts have now been restricted to one thread (http://www.aypsite.com/forum/) so bookmark that if you wish to talk specifically about kriya practice.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page
rakesh187
India
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  2:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks ,
I just wanted to post my introduction. I will use that thread and other threads for various discussions .
thank you
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1567 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2016 :  3:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Welcome Rakesh to these forums,

Namast?