Author Topic: A few quick Questions  (Read 571 times)

Kombaiyashii

A few quick Questions
« on: July 30, 2008, 06:33:50 AM »
Hey...

I've been meditating for quite a number of years now and I have pretty much came to the same sexual techniques taught here naturally from my own insights...

Question 1...While I can go at it for quite some time without the holdback method, I do leak some semen...I don't think it would make much difference if I were to go slower because I would leak if I just had an erection for that period of time albeit not as much, but some all the same. Is this leaking hurting my practice? I know that when I smoke weed or take magic mushrooms, it doesn't happen which says to me that this isn't inherantly a fixed thing. I haven't been doing this practice very long, so do you think the leaking will slow down and stop with more practice?

Question 2...Would an adept Yogi be able to make love to his woman without using the holdback method for hours on end? Or would he always be relying on the holdback method?

Anyway, great forum...I've been looking for a place like this for quite a while and i'm glad I found it!!!

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
A few quick Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 10:44:47 AM »
Hi Kombaiyashii and welcome to AYP.[:)]

quote:
Originally posted by Kombaiyashii

Hey...

I've been meditating for quite a number of years now and I have pretty much came to the same sexual techniques taught here naturally from my own insights...

Question 1...While I can go at it for quite some time without the holdback method, I do leak some semen...I don't think it would make much difference if I were to go slower because I would leak if I just had an erection for that period of time albeit not as much, but some all the same. Is this leaking hurting my practice? I know that when I smoke weed or take magic mushrooms, it doesn't happen which says to me that this isn't inherantly a fixed thing. I haven't been doing this practice very long, so do you think the leaking will slow down and stop with more practice?

I get the leaking too, but not if I stay further from the point of ejaculating, maybe see if you stay further away the leaking subsides? Don't think it is detrimental in any way though, I perceive energy loss coming with release of orgasmic sensations.

quote:

Question 2...Would an adept Yogi be able to make love to his woman without using the holdback method for hours on end? Or would he always be relying on the holdback method?

I don't know how adept I am with these practices, but it does become easy to hold back, no need to count strokes or anything. I haven't personally reached a point where I don't have to think about holding back very often but could see it happening one day. More importantly, find me a woman who wants to make love for hours on end![;)]
[:D]

mikkiji

• http://mikkiji.wordpress.com/
A few quick Questions
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:30 PM »
I have found a woman (or should I say, she found me...) who wants to make love for hours on end--we are to be married in 3 weeks--and, being in our mid-50's, and in no hurry to do anything but BE, we find it almost effortless to achieve the ecstatic state of continuous bliss which flows from the spiritual joining of our bodies, hearts and souls during our lovemaking.  No technique, effort, thought or particular anything we do or want or desire happens--we simply flow, and continue flowing, as if one awareness is flowing through 2 bodies, as we do (or not-do) whatever it is we do or don't do--sorry for the double-talk, but it's as best as I can describe it.  There is no intent or practice for any particular effect, this is just what we sort of naturally evolved together (although I'd had exposure to a lot of yoga and meditation practice, philosophy and learning), it just happens, and we go, we melt, we disappear into one another, and when we notice the world again, I am still hard inside of her, we've both orgasmed dozens of times, and it might be an hour or five or more, we never know what will happen.  Maybe it has to do with just that--we don't know, nor do we care what might happen, we begin, we love, and we melt and flow.  That, I have to assume, is where we are all trying to get to--for us, NOT trying anything was the key to the door to endless bliss...
Michael