Author Topic: changing routine dynamics  (Read 1587 times)

yogani

• AYP Plus
changing routine dynamics
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 02:59:32 AM »
quote:
My outside life is going very well and smoothly though and when self-pacing I have been feeling an inner joy throughout my days that I have never known as consistently. So it is just my practices that are out of kilter at the moment should I be concerned?

Hi Anthem:

This is the acid test. No matter what happens in practices, our results in activity are what matter. This is an excellent example of how prudent management (self-pacing) of a rough patch in practices still will yield continuing progress in daily activity.  

The bucking bronco in practices will come and go. It is all purification. A cycle of heavy symptoms of purification can go on for some time, though it is rare to last for weeks and months. It will change -- guaranteed.

You are doing a good job navigating it. Do whatever is necessary to keep on the track. I have had some similar periods in the past, and sometimes practices do have to be scaled way back for a while. We just keep testing and doing what the nervous system can tolerate under present circumstances. Have faith. This rough patch will pass and the inner sun will shine ever brighter. [8D]

These are wonderful sharings. The mystery of the process of human spiritual transformation is unraveling a little more each day. My goodness, this is real science!

The guru is in you.

Anthem

• http://www.inspirationalworks.net
changing routine dynamics
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 04:30:52 PM »
Thank you Yogani and David for your replies.

Yes David, I do agree this is possible and when ramping up out of self-pacing mode, I was aiming for the 75% of usual amounts of practice, so with your thoughts in mind. I am not sure what level will be comfortable, but will have a better idea after my self-imposed week of full self-pacing.

Thank you Yogani for your insight and assurances, I look forward to the inner sun shining ever brighter but having a strong enough base so I don't over-cook!