Author Topic: Tingling and numbness in both legs  (Read 400 times)

AYPadmin

Tingling and numbness in both legs
« on: April 16, 2020, 11:11:41 AM »
Eirene
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2019 :  05:51:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

I realize tingling/weakness/numbness in legs (especially in left one) is a common symptom of Kundalini awakening, but how do I know that it's not some neurological disorder? Are there some specifics that distinguish the two?
Did any of you have this symptom and what did the neurologist tell you it was when/if you went to see one? Do you have any advice in how to control and soothe this symptom?

Edited by - Eirene on Oct 22 2019 05:53:51 AM

interpaul
USA
91 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2019 :  12:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I'm not an expert in Kundalini awakening or neurology but if the symptoms localize to one side of the body only that would suggest a neurologic problem. If you have pain that radiates down the leg in a shooting fashion, weaknesss of the foot, or loss of bladder or bowel control you should get medical attention immediately.

Eirene
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2019 :  05:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hey Interpaul, thank you for your answer. The numbness (first in left, later in right leg) started happening around the same time K. awakening did, and I've found numerous personal experiences online that seem to mention the same symptom, so I'm hoping that's what it is. It's just a bit scary going through all of this and nobody around you knowing anything about this whole process. I will though go see a doctor just in case.

Blanche
USA
606 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2019 :  07:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Tingling can be a symptom of Kundalini, but weakness in a limb is something to be concerned. It would be a good idea to check with your doctor and maybe a neurologist.

If it is due to the kundalini, read lesson 69 - Kundalini Symptoms, Imbalances and Remedies to find out what you can do to deal with it.

In any case, a regular meditation practice will help, you can read simple instructions here and work to make it part of your daily life.

Best wishes

Eirene
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2019 :  03:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Blanche. :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:40:01 PM by AYPadmin »