Author Topic: just an idea  (Read 393 times)

AYPadmin

just an idea
« on: April 16, 2020, 11:21:44 AM »
ThoughtBroadcaster
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2019 :  06:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
i heard from the internet and spiritual experts that forcing the kundalini up can cause mental disease and worse things. my idea was what if i use the substance to break all the granthis up and blockages up and reject the samadhi doorway until sober that i will prevent mental damage and other catastrophic events. psychedelics are following a sustained kundalini yoga path inclusing breaking the granthis up in my case. i had the kundalini up to the crown chackra years before messing with psychedelics.

Stille
Germany
52 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2019 :  11:46:51 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
My advice would be to keep your fingers off of experiements with substances and kundalini related energy. "Patience is a virtue" ? your kundalini will manage itself when your system is ready. And that happens through sustained daily practice.

It's your life though. Feel free to blast your head off

smileforme
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2019 :  07:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Samadhi is not on your hand. It is a gift from the Devine. You will be gifted when you are worthy of that. When you become capable of sustaining what you have given. Since when one refuses to see the divinity with in. That is why every single human beings are floating around the earth. To see the creator and creation within. Be blessed by the devine.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 03:24:04 PM by AYPadmin »