Author Topic: Kirtan Kriya  (Read 383 times)

AYPadmin

Kirtan Kriya
« on: April 18, 2019, 09:14:01 AM »
Gar81
Ireland
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  06:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello all,

I?m nearly a week in to a 22min daily Kirtan Kriya which I am enjoying. Just wondering if the Kriya unearths old patterns of behaviour, I?m 5 years clean and sober and also had huge issues with sex but now are under control, however since starting the Kriya those old sexual thoughts and desires are back. Is this normal ? Is my body purging these old feelings/emotions, I really want to continue the sadanna as I am throughly enjoying it, but I am just a wee bit concerned how long it can go on for.

Thanks
Gar
AYPforum
351 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2019 :  12:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1460 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2019 :  04:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Gar

Welcome to the AYP forum.

What does your practice consist of? Does Kirtan Kriya mean chanting a mantra? Excuse my ignorance. I thought I'd reply (even though I don't know much about your practice) because I suspect not many people on this forum are very familiar with it. Most of the regulars here, if not all of us, practice AYP (as described in the lessons on this website).