Author Topic: should i buy all yogini books or join ayp plus?  (Read 119 times)

AYPadmin

should i buy all yogini books or join ayp plus?
« on: April 26, 2019, 09:17:17 AM »
saurabh88
India
23 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  11:45:05 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
i m curious.are these all books free available on ayp plus forum?
and what are the other benefits of joining ayp plus?
i can clearly see that now almost all techqniques are merged in to plus forum.here is only superificial information available.
help me
yogani
USA
5147 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  12:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit yogani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Saurabh88:

Yes, all of the AYP books and audiobooks are available in unlimited on-line streaming mode in AYP Plus.

For off-line use, the paperback books, ebooks and audiobooks can be obtained in the usual way.

AYP Plus includes the complete lessons with hundreds of additions (with more added every week). There is comprehensive navigation and interconnection between the lessons, books, audiobooks, audio interviews, search, lesson topic paths and the Plus Support Forum (I am currently active there). Everything is much more integrated and easily accessible in AYP Plus, and it is all there on-line.

You can find a preview of AYP Plus and sample pages at the top of the left and right side borders of this page.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Beehive
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  1:16:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I did both! I loved having the Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living book to hold in my hands and read and get a good overview of AYP without the distraction of following any links. Now that I've done that, the richness of AYP Plus feels essential to me. If you are a young person and completely used to consuming all your reading material online then AYP plus, without books, will be all you could dream of. Yogani explains what is available in AYP Plus so humbly and matter of factly but it is incredibly exciting to read a lesson, and while in the lesson be able to click on a link to Yogani reading the book about it, or click on forum topics where people are discussing the lesson, etc.
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  1:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Bought the books first then when the Plus Site was created joined and it has been a great decision, come join us.

Honestly the Plus site is the fastest and best way to learn as there are so many links to what you may be reading up on and they take you to other discussions as well as radio interviews that are really helpful.
Go to Top of Page
saurabh88
India
23 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
nailed it sir right now.i am excited ....yeeepy.
yes
Go to Top of Page
BillinL.A.
USA
375 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:34:24 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Good job Saurabh88!!!...a good choice you won't regret for sure.

There's a vibe to Yogani's voice that corners my ego for a bit like nothing else does outside of meditating.
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  2:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hiya Bill

You got me curious there. What exactly happens to your ego when you listen to Yogani's voice?
Go to Top of Page
BillinL.A.
USA
375 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2015 :  10:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Blue. Ya my personality is suddenly jolted a bit when I hear his voice. And I've been around over a half dozen direct disciples of Paramahansa Yogananda live for over twenty years at temple services.

I'm at a loss for an instant on how to deal with this all-American "hayseed" sounding guy spouting the eternal truths of Yoga and the Vedas. And not just flapping his lips about them but making their practice accessible to my hayseed brain cuz he's incorporated the truth's in his life and generously shares.

His voice raises my consciousness. Floats my boat onto way calmer voyages.