Author Topic: Update on AYP Plus!  (Read 126 times)

AYPadmin

Update on AYP Plus!
« on: April 26, 2019, 09:10:39 AM »
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2015 :  11:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
We need more eager practitioners in the super-secret, ultra-advanced, majorly hip AYP Plus Forum...do not delay...enter into the Blue Realm of Plus...immerse yourself in Plusness...take the leap into the ocean of P+L+U+S...

Not only will you be soaking in the blueness of refined bliss, but you will be helping keep AYP afloat so that we can continue to quietly enlighten global consciousness with these cutting edge techniques. For a tiny contribution, you will reap big dividends.

The Sacred Spirit is calling us to use our keyboards, our voices, our awesomeness...so, by all means, climb aboard.
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  07:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Krishna said to Arjuna:

Find a wise teacher, honor him,
ask him your questions, serve him,
someone who has seen the truth
will guide you on the path to wisdom.

When you realize it, you will never
fall back into delusion.

From Bhagavad Gita

Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  10:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Amen to that, Charliedog. No turning back now. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Beehive
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2015 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I have joined the super secret, ultra hip AYP Plus! And it truly is amazing... access to so much! But I have to say, that as a newcomer, maybe it feels like so much more interaction is going on here that people shy away from AYP Plus. Sometimes I feel like "I'm new so maybe I should stay with the "basic".... though obviously I have spent time on AYP Plus and I know that is not the case. I'm just speaking as to why maybe people haven't headed there in droves. I really wish there was a way to migrate to just one site. I"m sure this has been thought thru and discussed and this format was decided on as the best solution. I just would like having all you people and all that love & knowledge in one place.
Edited by - Beehive on Jul 22 2015 09:51:35 AM
Go to Top of Page
cosmic
USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  12:19:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Beehive

I'm just speaking as to why maybe people haven't headed there in droves. I really wish there was a way to migrate to just one site. I"m sure this has been thought thru and discusses and this format was decided on as the best solution. I just would like having all you people and all that love & knowledge in one place.

Cost is probably a factor for some people.
Go to Top of Page
Charliedog
1528 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  01:46:40 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Beehive

I just would like having all you people and all that love & knowledge in one place.

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  06:19:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello guys!

@ Beehive
It is true there are fewer posts in the AYP plus forum, but I find the quality of the answers and depth of discussion to be better there (not to mention frequent lesson updates from Yogani and all the other resources in one place)
I look forward yo hearing from you in Plus!
Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jul 22 2015 06:20:46 AM
Go to Top of Page
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1139 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  08:07:57 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I will add my two cents...

There is so much to read, listen, digest on AYP Plus - there is no time to hang out in the forums! It's really, really worth it.

Sey

Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  08:28:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Ah, that's why you've gone so quiet lately, Sey
Go to Top of Page
LittleTurtle
USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  11:18:53 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I've had to cutback on all discretionary expenses, yes even the "only $10" ones, so won't be going there.
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2015 :  3:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi LittleTurtle

Sorry to hear about your financial difficulties.
One way to look at AYP Plus in this: those who are paying into it are helping to keep this free website and forum open for those of us who can't afford to pay.
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2015 :  07:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
There is some money available for people who would like to join AYP Plus.

See here.

http://www.aypsite.com/forum/