Author Topic: Pipe Dreams  (Read 394 times)

AYPadmin

Pipe Dreams
« on: August 20, 2019, 12:40:01 PM »
lalow33
USA
948 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2019 :  02:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Sometimes, late at night, I think/feel about what it would be like to inhabit 2 different perspectives in the moment. Maybe, 3-4, multitudes, instead of locked down, " this is my viewpoint." I've been able to inhabit 2 at the same "time". Very rare occasions. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Lori

SeySorciere
Seychelles
1153 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2019 :  04:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sounds similar to my wish to make objects appear and disappear at will from my Consciousness.
The only thing that I mastered so far are making chocolates disappear from the refrigerator 

Sey

lalow33
USA
948 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2019 :  7:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Sounds similar to my wish to make objects appear and disappear at will from my Consciousness.
The only thing that I mastered so far are making chocolates disappear from the refrigerator 

Sey

That's a master skill! Never had that ability.. Olives are a different story.

BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1493 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2019 :  05:52:40 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You ladies are really getting the hang of those siddis
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:12:28 PM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

Re: Pipe Dreams
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:27:14 AM »
kensbikes100
USA
156 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2019 :  4:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

Sey

Sey, I would say that is a very meaningful spiritual achievement if you can make them disappear without using you limbs, mouth, or teeth! Siddhis, indeed!