Author Topic: Yoga-mythology: a hypothesis about morphic fields  (Read 416 times)

AYPadmin

Yoga-mythology: a hypothesis about morphic fields
« on: August 20, 2019, 12:39:16 PM »
TheMirror
Austria
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2016 :  2:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hello,
I am new to this forum.

Due to personal reasons, I had to deal with yoga and mythology.
I finished a scientific hypothesis about morphic fields which
is based on: Yoga-Mythology, Vastu, Chinease Mythology, Astrophysics and Particle-Physics

It contains the following topics:
- a view on the Moladhara-Chakra
- structure and function of morphic fields
- A hypothetical view on particle physics
- dark matter, the law of vastu and physical matter
- TaiJi: the magnetic monopole and its string.
- revealed: the throne chariot vision of Ezekiel = Code sun of genetics
- Celestial Chi-Rho symbol
- Anima Mundi
- The zodiac and its relation to the northern hemisphere
- The meaning of the Spring-point
- How a soul possibly incarnates
- some words about astrology
- Origin and purpose of religiosity, non-religiosity and world religions
- The Receptive of daoism = a primary magnetic monopole
- The Creative of daoism = Shiva Lingam, primary dark matter
- Yin/Yang = Dirac-Strings created out of a fast turning Dirac - Monopoles.
- TaiJi = GUT-force created by fast turning Dirac-Strings.
- Chakras = hypotetical biological monopoles within the spinal column.
- Color-Tonus = hypotetical property of planets; represent the archetype of a planet.
- Trishula of Shiva = symbol of the neutrino and its property to pass on the Color-Tonus of planets.
- meaning of Rahu

If somebody is interested in it, you can find it here (for the next 4 weeks) to look at it:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=BE0FDA5EE89321BB!139&authkey=!AJ0EEHrMjU672YA&ithint=file%2cpdf

or send me an eMail.
I would be glad if I could start a discussion on it.

with best regards,
TheMirror

BeezBuzz
Australia
31 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2016 :  08:27:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Really interesting view!

I've only read a little so far but this caught the eye,
"There are also some similarities to Hindu Mythology, because according to Fu Xi tradition the I Ching was found on the back of a turtle that emerged from a river. This is very similar to the churning of the ocean of milk (from Hindu mythology), where Kurma (the tortoise) arises."
In the book 'Kriya-yoga' by Swami Nityananda Giri, he explains how in ancient India the 3rd ventricle of the brain, the cave of Brahma, was also known as the 'tortoise', owing to its appearance. The book has a picture of this too.

TheMirror
Austria
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2016 :  02:54:03 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I created now a blog about this issue, which I think gives a short and better overview,
about this complex topic:
http://mythology-and-science.simplesite.com/

My english is not perfect. I would be glad if somebody could do a proofreading.

best regards,
TheMirror

So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2016 :  09:48:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Swami Nityananda is of the lineage of Paramahamsa Hariharananda although he himself did not know it for quite some time.

Ah politics....

So read it for background info not as a way to learn yoga.

At any rate he is a very scholarly person and I enjoyed his book also it is a good read and the O.P. might want to consider reading it in light of what he has shared here.

kensbikes100
USA
150 Posts

Posted - May 24 2017 :  07:09:21 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Do any of the items referenced by TheMirror still exist? Neither of those links works

docshibby
USA
6 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  12:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kensbikes100

Do any of the items referenced by TheMirror still exist? Neither of those links works

http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=759

I suspect this may be the document. I have not read it yet but am curious.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:13:13 PM by AYPadmin »

AYPadmin

Re: Yoga-mythology: a hypothesis about morphic fields
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 09:28:08 AM »
kensbikes100
USA
156 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2019 :  4:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I don't think that site works, and at the moment I don't trust it. It is asking me if I will allow it to make downloads from me, if I understand it.