Author Topic: Remembering Yoga  (Read 383 times)

AYPadmin

Remembering Yoga
« on: August 20, 2019, 12:33:22 PM »
Chard
248 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2018 :  12:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I just had a realization...I always tell people that I discovered yoga when I was 17 yrs old...but in reality, I remembered yoga at 17. I went to my first class with a friend and we laughed throughout the class making fun of the teacher! But all I could think of was ?I?ve done this before. I?ve done yoga before.? Like it was familiar from another lifetime.

Anyone else had similar experience?
Charliedog
1558 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2018 :  03:37:01 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yes, the most profound was with the sutras of Patanjali, the first book of yoga I read. Everything in me resonated with that little book full of the not easy to read sutras. Exploring the sutras I got hot flushes, extreme head pressure and I did not understand why. At the same time there was that feeling, this is it, this is Thruth, I know this and have forgotten it.

Go to Top of Page
smileforme
Kenya
21 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2018 :  12:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Yes. The other time Christi told me about my experience which was nirvikalpa samadhi and I perfectly felt that I have done it before and it was like a dejavu. And not only that, it didn't even surprise me that much as if something that has been with me all along. What I felt is like Oh I just found my watch kind of thing.
Edited by - smileforme on Sep 30 2018 1:36:59 PM
Go to Top of Page
lalow33
USA
948 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2018 :  10:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hey Chard, sounds awesome!

I never believed my local after death theories. I don't believe other's. I don't really know. But I've had deja vu many times.
Edited by - lalow33 on Oct 01 2018 12:59:59 AM