Author Topic: female questions  (Read 1992 times)

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
female questions
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2006, 04:46:36 AM »
Yes Meg.. the will power thing is very true during periods.. its like something very powerful takes over you.. you can take very good or very rash decisions at that time. I also get a little more energy and guts to take on big projects around the house around then...

moonelixir

female questions
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 01:06:39 AM »
Hello beautiful yoginis!
The quote from the Tolle book is very interesting! Maybe a part of me is doing that! I have to say that this experience has taken away the dread of my monthly visitor... like many women, I have a fair amount of physical discomfort that goes along with it and is unpleasant. In particular, I have a chronic skin condition that is triggered by the onset of my menses every month. The ecstasy during meditation has been a help in getting my mind off of it.
More importantly, it is another reason to treasure my meditation practice. I must say, I am so grateful to Yogani for these lessons.
Yes indeed, wouldn't it be wonderful to come together with other women during our cycles in ritual? Perhaps, in the meantime, we can learn to create rituals for ourselves on our own.
peace and good,
Moonelixir