Author Topic: Eyelid Spasms During Sambhavi  (Read 2813 times)

brushjw

Eyelid Spasms During Sambhavi
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
Lately I've had success in concentrating on small objects while meditating, such as the dot in an "i".  Last week I posted a series of dots on the wall behind my computer monitor at work which I can focus on during my mini-meditation breaks (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/peakpoet/dots.gif).  The smaller the dot I focus on, the deeper the inner silence.  It's almost as if the smallness pulls the silence out of me.  It feels good to be raising my eyes, slowly getting to sahbhavi.

The energy generated during my yogic practices starts with the Sound of Silence, but has evolved into so much more that I now call it the Sound of the Spheres.  I think this is a better description.  I quite often am absorbed in the SotS at night for hours while listening to music.  Sometimes the music, the SotS and external noises such as rain, merge into one transcendental experience.

The cold chills which went up my spine to my head have spontaneously began appearing at vatious parts of my head.  Sometimes it's more like a tingling feeling, other times a circular feeling of warmth and well-being around my crown - a halo [}:)].  I always make sure and focus on my third eye when this happens to avoid a premature crown opening.  All the crown sensations are quite pleasurable.

namaste,
Joe