Author Topic: Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body  (Read 513 times)

Nameless

Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body
« on: January 12, 2007, 06:45:37 AM »
I
 think this is a good book that goes synergetically with other energy / spiritual related practices

heres the link to the book on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Energy-Gates-Your-Body/dp/1583941460/sr=8-1/qid=1168630675/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-9137253-8850453?ie=UTF8&s=books

it is writen by a veteran taoist QiGong master and Yogi, BK Frantzis
who know both system.

Basically the book talks about the decending water method to dissolve blockage and further activates some of the energy points, from head to toes.
it also talks about other stuffs like cloud hands and 3 swings but I think the real gem is in the first half of the book :
opening the energy gates.
the book is written in great details.

it is a mid term practice (takes months to complete the whole thing)
basically you just focus the awareness from top of the body and slowly scan it down, dissolving a blockage on the way.
it says the blockage is like ice, you focus on it and it will heat up and melt (lit. I do feel much hotter after doing it)
it turns water and you continue to focus on it until it boils into steam (activated).
the blockage is completely removed and the part of body is acctivated.

I think this is a very good exercises because it remove the blockages in the energy pathway so that it will be relatively safe to do other practices. The energy flow becomes smooth and I believe that is a great help to other practices like yoga.

have fun :)

LOVE