Author Topic: Nauli and Post Void Dribbling?  (Read 144 times)

AYPadmin

Nauli and Post Void Dribbling?
« on: July 30, 2019, 12:09:42 PM »
FakeYogi
India
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2016 :  08:30:41 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I have been doing intense Nauli since the past several days, although unable to churn smoothly but I would do the up and down movement atleast. Since the past few weeks I developed Post void dribbling of urine. I was clueless why it started occurring, until one day I suspected it might be that Nauli that is causing it. I stopped doing Nauli since the past few days and the PVD is yet to subside completely. There is some logic in my conjecture because suffocation is known to cause urine to ooze out, so may Nauli is causing the PVD as well? I wouldn't mind the PVD, but as someone already suffering from erectile dysfunction, I'm afraid of anything that might possibly make it worse.
Anyone else noticed this connection between Nauli/External Khumbaka and PVD?
FakeYogi
India
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2016 :  11:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
The association is confirmed in my experience - the PVD stopped occurring some days after I stopped doing Nauli. So I was doing it wrong or too much?
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
467 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2016 :  07:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks for the update. A good caution for the rest of us if and when we take up nauli