Author Topic: Purple flooded in  (Read 135 times)

AYPadmin

Purple flooded in
« on: July 30, 2019, 11:23:02 AM »
Rae
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2016 :  6:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Rae's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
During my 2nd session of pranayama/meditation today the color purple flooded in and lasted a while. I felt very happy when it happened. Does it mean anything ?
Edited by - Rae on Sep 04 2016 11:49:18 PM
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1491 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  08:13:09 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello Rae

It's very likely to do with purification of a certain segment of Sushumna (the main energy channel in the body). Sushumna is like a coloured tunnel, with the colours changing as you move along from one segment/chakra to another. The emotional peak is also a sign of purification - you can have a range of these emotions, pleasant or unpleasant, rising at various times, stirred up by your yoga practice.

Enjoy the journey!
Go to Top of Page
Rae
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  2:39:35 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Rae's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you Blue. I didn't feel anything wrong had happened but knowing that purple is the color for crown chakra, it concerned me that I might have gone too far as I know to stay away from crown chakra. I keep my concentration between the eyebrows only.
Go to Top of Page
Christi
United Kingdom
3545 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2016 :  4:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Christi's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Rae,

Purple can be associated with the crown chakra. It can have other colours too: Silver, gold, white, etc.

It is nothing to be concerned about, simply a sign that things are happening.

When the time is right for the crown to open, it will open. This is also nothing to worry about and in fact is a very beautiful experience.

All you have to do is enjoy it.

Christi