Author Topic: pranayama thoughts  (Read 4058 times)

AYPadmin

Re: pranayama thoughts
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 11:13:29 AM »
albechan
Italy
26 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2018 :  01:53:30 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem

I was the opposite of Victor in that meditation for me was the more natural of practices and pranayama was the less intuitive.

Back when I started, I had very little sensation in my spine. In fact, things felt more noticable in my front.

Thank you so much for your sharing: that's exactly what I'm going through at the moment. Although I just started AYP practices very recently, the results so far have been amazing.
Nevertheless, I was wondering why during SB I felt very strong sensations at the front (something like a magnetic field feeling) and much less at the muladhara even though my pelvic floor often starts to throb automatically in a very energetic way.
It's great to be able to retrieve so much subtle information: it literally paves the way.
I'll keep practicing with even more faith that what I'm going through belongs to the right path.
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1492 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2018 :  4:22:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hello again albechan

Good to hear you are getting on well with the AYP meditation. Since you've been instinctively practising kechari, perhaps you are more a yogi at heart than a zen buddhist?  Of course we all end up in the same place eventually.

quote:
Originally posted by albechan
Nevertheless, I was wondering why during SB I felt very strong sensations at the front (something like a magnetic field feeling) and much less at the muladhara even though my pelvic floor often starts to throb automatically in a very energetic way.

That is not unusual. The energy channel we are travelling along in SPB will expand to encompass front and back. Different people will have more awareness of different sides or segments of it to start with. It sounds like you're doing just fine.

Enjoy
 [/\]