Author Topic: Asanas and mental illness  (Read 414 times)

AYPadmin

Asanas and mental illness
« on: July 26, 2019, 08:20:11 AM »
Govind
India
14 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2017 :  07:07:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Can asanas cure mental illness
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1152 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2017 :  09:17:44 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
No

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Chard
247 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2017 :  12:51:39 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Govind, I think that's a good question...I think there are a lot of factors to consider...nature of mental illness for one. I work with clients with different diagnoses of mental illness and use asanas as a complimentary treatment. The more clients I treat though, the more I see we as humans all have some mental illness to some degree or another...I can humbly say I don't know what mental illness is anymore!! Lol! Best, Chard
Go to Top of Page
Druttam0133
India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2017 :  03:30:46 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Druttam0133's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You should try Meditation for Mental illness. You will feel good.