Author Topic: spinal breathing and its effects  (Read 726 times)

satinder kumar

spinal breathing and its effects
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:20:21 PM »
I am new to spinal breathing-just a few days.of late i have been practising hath yoga-asanas and pranayam but didn,t came across a term like spinal breathing.In the very first round,the result was amazing.I haven,t felt so ecstatic.kapalbhai, uddiana bhanda and other asanas that i have been doing for years haven,t produced so much effect as a few rounds of spinal breathing.perhaps asanas and bandhas had prepared me for this advanced practice.In fact all the topics i have read at AYP have appealed to me very much and i feel i am going to benefit by them.For a sincere yoga aspirant this site is very informative.As i m recently indroduced to this site,i send my.. namaskar to all the members..........satin

Shanti

• http://livingunbound.net/
spinal breathing and its effects
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »
Welcome Satin. Great to have you with us. Yes, spinal breathing is something I had never heard of either before AYP.. but after I got introduce to it.. I cannot imagine how I did without it before this.. That is one thing (along with "i am" meditation) I have told a lot of people to try... I am glad you liked it. [:)]
-Shanti