Author Topic: VAROLI YOGA -A RENEWED WAY  (Read 690 times)

sharath_1861

VAROLI YOGA -A RENEWED WAY
« on: September 09, 2009, 09:12:04 AM »
so many ppl yearning to know about VAJROLI!
i don know if it is for physical pleasure or for spiritual upliftment?
dear yogani have u come across the book "umesh yoga darshan"there r 2 vols of it and in the 2nd vol e clearly mentions regarding vajroli,equipments needed its measurement and what not?
for the ppl who think it is mere illusion to suck mercury thru male organ then i don know what to call u ppl!
u r closing ur eyes in the afternoon and shouting there is NO SUN![:D]
i myself have got those instruments done in silver and have started doing it since 3 days and there is no such thing yet called as blood in urine.[8D]
for god's sake don't use CATHETER.it is only meant for sutra neti and stuff and not for ur PENIS[:(!]
there is also a hindi yoga book a very,very rare one indeed which can be found in dli,noida(digital library of india project)under the name bindu yoga with photos of sucking water and stuff but they r very very very unclear.even he has given measurements and drawings of those pictures.I  HAVE UPLOADED IT IN SCRIBD.COM AND IT IS IN HINDI
i wish i cud paste the photos of the instruments i got made using silver.
it was an embarassing situation to get those instruments done since everyone would ask what for do u use these things[:I]