Author Topic: doe eyed the next day  (Read 143 times)

AYPadmin

doe eyed the next day
« on: July 18, 2019, 09:21:16 AM »
marzipan
Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  11:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I am doe eyed like I look drunk or high, this iz day after a night when I've done Tantra work. Its like I'm trying to focus my eyes. What is this?

BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  3:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
HI marzipan
I should watch for overload.
My eyes get watery too when I get to the point of overload. This is accompanied by a sense that my energy is as high as I can handle. If you get into any discomfort, then it is time to think about self-pacing your practice.
Do you meditate?
Go to Top of Page
marzipan
Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  6:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I'm not complainig, I feel firey healing energy, daily. I meditate yes usually every night. I was just wondering what doe-eyed phenomenon was/
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  03:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I would say it's down to purification of the energy channels in the head.
Go to Top of Page
marzipan
Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  05:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You mean the chakras need de-armouring? Yes that makes sense, lack of grounding therefore "too high".