Author Topic: How to meet the Masters  (Read 228 times)

AYPadmin

How to meet the Masters
« on: May 06, 2019, 11:52:31 AM »
raja
India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  3:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit raja's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi, Its been some time in to the yogic practices. I have not met or seen any higher/supreme masters. How can I get connected to them and seek help/guidance?

Thanks

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 05 2015 4:53:29 PM
AYPforum
351 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2015 :  4:53:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
jusmail
India
455 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2015 :  09:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Keep doing your practices without seeking the fruit of your labor. One fine day, what you seek shall come to pass
Go to Top of Page
So-Hi
USA
481 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2015 :  12:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You do not meet or see them, they come when there is a need other than that they are wise enough to leave you alone knowing full well no one can walk the path of sadhana for you.

Once they do come they may also leave again. It really all depends as always where you yourself are at and if a need for intervention is present.

Some may look at this and despair thinking oh I am not worthy I must try harder. Or perhaps my senses are not refined my mind not calm enough. Or perhaps I do not have enough desire enough devotion.

Others know it is a matter of need so that you have not just means that you do not and a premature meeting would likely leave you with the impression of having not met anyone special at all in the body or otherwise.

So just keep doing your sadhana but keep an eye open for that special someone they might just test you. Kindness is one such test. Temper is another. Cultivate kindness, tolerance, compassion and patience.
Go to Top of Page
jonesboy
USA
580 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2015 :  3:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi raja,

I have found that AYP has a lot of very advanced beings that visit here.

Keep your eyes open, you never know what you may find.

One may just show up and say hi some day!

All the best,

Tom
Go to Top of Page
Robananda
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2015 :  1:15:47 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Raja !
Go to Top of Page
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1140 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2015 :  10:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Call upon them with sincerity - obviously not just to mess about.

Sey