Author Topic: Automatic pressing of perineum during day...  (Read 140 times)

AYPadmin

Automatic pressing of perineum during day...
« on: July 19, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »
Buu
Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2016 :  1:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Hi. Sorry for this "rush" of threads, but I have some doubts.

Throughout the day, lately, I've found myself with sort of my hand "grabbing" my genitals with my big middle finger pressing on the pernieum, exactly on the same place where the heel presses during Siddhasana (a pose which I can't hold for very long.

I found myself doing this in public situations many times, like when having normal talks with friends and so on.. it is very weird. I only noticed it because I start feeling a sort of soft, under-surface ecstasy-energy gathering around that area...

What is this?

Kind regards,
Buu.
Charliedog
1551 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  10:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Like BlueRaincoat mentioned this is also automatic yoga. The root is the place where the ecstatic energy awakens. You can stop this at any time if you want and have to take care to not overload yourself with ecstasy. Overloading symptoms are for instance headache, feeling irritable, or feelings of not being grounded.

Take care and happy practice
Go to Top of Page
Bodhi Tree
2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  2:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Tell your friends you're trying to achieve perpetual, full-body, subtle orgasm. I'm sure they'll empathize.

Seriously though, I relate, because I've had to learn to filter my words and actions depending on the company I'm in. It becomes more automatic (the filtering, that is). It's the art of self-pacing, as Charliedog alluded to.

Your rush of threads is a symptom of bhakti, so no need to apologize. You're among like-minded practitioners here.
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  5:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Being mindful can easily halt any bad habit. Early ecstatic conductivity is intoxicating, take care so you don't fry the circuits
Go to Top of Page
Buu
Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2017 :  1:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thank you for the answers.

Maybe I shouldn't filter it and just let it be. Unless one is at the doctor or at work of course ahah!

Kind regards,
Buu.