Author Topic: lack of energy after masturbation-ejaculation  (Read 142 times)

AYPadmin

lack of energy after masturbation-ejaculation
« on: July 18, 2019, 09:48:29 AM »
sureshkyadav
India
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2016 :  11:23:04 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
in normal masturbation( with ejaculation) ( say 5-10 minutes ) , there is lack of energy , but it is normal after night sleep , but if I extend masturbation time to 30- 40 minutes( with ejaculation) , I feel total lack of energy and depressed for 2-3 days ,it seems like everything burned out inside , why opposite effect ?
Nature goodies
Congo, Democratic Republic of
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  10:02:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Maybe you should try not to ejeculate and see how it feels?
Go to Top of Page
BlueRaincoat
United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2016 :  1:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You need to be careful with Brahmacharia.

NatureGoodies, if you have prepared yourself through a steady meditation practice, then you know when you are ready to proceed, but others will need to consider their own level before embarking on semen retention practices.

Practice safely and enjoy
Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Sep 11 2016 05:48:55 AM
Go to Top of Page
Dogboy
USA
1584 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2016 :  6:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Sureshkyadav, whether you puncture a tire with a nail or use a pick axe, you lose air at different rates but still end up with a flat tire either way. As you are asking this question on a spiritual website, I am assuming you have spiritual aspirations, which means having a dedicated meditation practice established and then practicing brahmacharya to conserve this spiritual fuel. If you do not have spiritual aspirations, then you are asking on the wrong forum.