Author Topic: Tantra; should i be aiming to maintain erection at  (Read 138 times)

AYPadmin

Tantra; should i be aiming to maintain erection at
« on: July 18, 2019, 09:23:52 AM »
marzipan
Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2015 :  2:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
Tantra; should i be aiming to maintain erection at will and indefinitely or does tantra work if one goes "limp" from time and time? Any advice on this would be appreciated

Thanks
Dennis
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  03:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
You can go limp and still maintain sexual excitement and energy. And your erection will come back at some point.

Experiment and see what causes the sexual energy to rise in your body. Deep breathing will help and can slow you down when getting close to the edge.

For me, after getting close and "in the zone", some very quick strokes and then stopping, and doing this several times, generates a lot of sexual energy without going over the edge. Doing Mulabandha during your practice can also make the energy rise. As well as deep breathing.

It gets better with time and practice. And strengthen your PC muscles. This is vey important.
Go to Top of Page
marzipan
Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2015 :  8:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Thanks I thought as much, my intuition was right on track about this.
Go to Top of Page
Radharani
USA
843 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2015 :  02:33:11 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
It is not necessary to maintain erection to obtain the benefits of tantric sex. Focus on breathing and energy is more important. You can reach a very deep level of meditation together while being completely still and flaccid as long as you remain connected. My husband and I practice a similar technique to what Dennis described above in the first phase, and then we often rest in meditation for a long time in the second phase.