Author Topic: Bitter Taste in Mouth  (Read 371 times)

AYPadmin

Bitter Taste in Mouth
« on: July 17, 2019, 01:41:54 PM »
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1151 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2017 :  05:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Message  Delete Topic
I have had a bitter taste in my mouth all week, making water and other liquids taste bitter. I suspect it has something to do with my practices perhaps when linked to diet. Does that ring a bell for anyone? Any advice?

Sey
aguacate
Germany
44 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  11:06:36 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
Hi Sey,

do you still have the taste? Have you found out why it appeared?

I have a very light bitter taste sometimes, seems so come from the throat. I just taste it when I put the tongue slightly behind the point where the hard and soft palate meet.
Edited by - aguacate on Dec 31 2017 11:14:59 AM
Go to Top of Page
SeySorciere
Seychelles
1151 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2018 :  06:27:17 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
No, the taste disappeared after a week and has not appeared again. Still don't know what caused it.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Dennis
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2018 :  02:21:16 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Get a Link to this Reply  Delete Reply
I had something similar. For about 3 weeks, nothing tasted good. I tried to find something that tasted normal, cashews and other nuts were about it. But it went away and now back to normal.