Author Topic: Pit of refractory after blocking method!?!  (Read 442 times)

aguirre

Pit of refractory after blocking method!?!
« on: January 12, 2010, 05:44:09 AM »
I'm having some difficulty understanding a recent development in my sexual performance regarding the blocking method. In the past with different partners I practiced a method of blocking by flexing my pc muscle and the lower abdominal (mulabahnda) wall. It worked really well and lead to prolonged encounters where ejaculation wasn't the goal or end result. On the occasions when I would ejaculate, the orgasms were so intense my whole body would convulse in ecstasy.

For some reason, (with a new partner) I can not successfully keep my erection after blocking my orgasm. It seems I go into an immediate refractory period and lose some of the sexual excitement and energy. No semen is leaked and I experience mild to strong orgasmic like contractions (varies).  Or sometimes, when I manage to stay ahead of my orgasm, it doesn't seem to take me a long time to reach my peak and want to orgasm again. I have no idea why this is happening. At first I thought it was just a fluke occurrence, but now after several attempts, I'm getting concerned. In a nutshell, I'm using the blocking method, preventing orgasm BUT losing my erection after the first attempted block.

The other problem which seemed to come out of nowhere is my lack of control. It seems with this new partner, I approach an orgasmic state much quicker than with my previous partners. It's almost as if all the sensations were hypersensitive.

I've tried the blocking method in solo sessions as well and only managed to successfully maintain an erection one out of 5 or 6 times.

Has anyone had this kind of experience? Am I doing something wrong? Or can anyone offer some advice or help? At first this didn't bother me but now that's it happened every time, It's starting to weigh on me. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

As a side note, my new partner has admitted that she has never experienced an orgasm. She also (and I still don't understand this), limits cunnilingus, manual stimulation and foreplay considerably. She says she prefers the close feeling of penetration over the latter. I've never been with a woman that hasn't orgasmed or that didn't enjoy prolonged foreplay and stimulation. She also expresses little desire to want to achieve orgasm. She admits that it'd be nice but that's she's used to not having them... We do have great chemistry though and strong feelings towards each other.

Not sure if this has anything to do with the above issue.

***editted only for font and size***  AYP Mods
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 05:49:50 AM by AYPforum »